Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 wasn't that long ago. I Hope and pray to the Schembechler above that HARBAUGH!! may someday prepare his teams better than Brady Hoke. Alas... I guess we'll never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      I don't know if you know this, but I think that was sarcasm.
      To be honest, I actually didn't catch the sarcasm in that post... However, I didn't read any of the posts before it.
      At the same time, my post was more a reflection of 2013, not totally responsive to Mikes sarcastic comment
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I still thought Michigan was a rising team in September 2013. That was Hoke's 3rd year, and his first 2 were pretty good. We even beat Notre Dame in 2013 before the Akron. Then it all fell apart, and Hoke's Michigan teams never recovered. I guess we still have a lot of players on our 2016 team who suffered through all that.

Comment

• Then you were lying to yourself. Hoke was visibly over his head since jump street
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The only defense for supporting the Brady Hoke hire was the faulty belief that he could be a successful figurehead as long as he had top flight coordinators to run the show. That was very wrong thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
              I still thought Michigan was a rising team in September 2013. That was Hoke's 3rd year, and his first 2 were pretty good. We even beat Notre Dame in 2013 before the Akron. Then it all fell apart, and Hoke's Michigan teams never recovered. I guess we still have a lot of players on our 2016 team who suffered through all that.
              I remember being excited and optimistic for the 2013 season despite hating the Hoke hire. It still boggles my mind how they went from looking really good against ND, rising to #11 in the polls, and then having the wheels completely fall off in the span of one week. Halftime of the UConn game I washed my hands of the Hoke era.

Comment

• I knew it was bad after that insane loss at ND when they bullied their way down the field in the first quarter -- was it the first drive even? -- and then Borges called that insane halfback pass that was intercepted. 13-6, I think the final was.

Comment

• I still don't understand how Hoke recruited so well. How in the holy f*ck did he get Peppers to Michigan? He looks like f'ing Chris Farley in both stature and mentity on the sidelines.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Exactly!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I still don't understand how Hoke recruited so well. How in the holy f*ck did he get Peppers to Michigan? He looks like f'ing Chris Farley in both stature and mentity on the sidelines.

There can only be one answer: $$$$
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Musta been great at the sales part. He got Brandon and many others in AA to buy in as well.

Comment

• Another possible answer: Fart jokes. ... very personable recruiting technique that Chris Farley-type people are good at.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Another possible answer: Fart jokes. ... very personable recruiting technique that Chris Farley-type people are good at.
                              I think you're onto something here. It totally jives with his MO of being a stupid fat-ass.

Comment

• Hoke brought hope and enthusiasm to the table and that along with a lucky great first season sustained him for about 30 months. Recruiting fell off when the direction of the program became apparent, about the third or fourth week of the 2013 season. Our blue chipper decommits from the 2014 and 2015 classes could possibly be a Top 10 class by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X