Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    On board except Peppers ain't leaving after 2 years on the field.
    I'd be shocked if he doesn't unless he's injured.

Comment

i am also on board, its CFP or Bust. I think HARBAUGH realizes this as well.

.... but best laid plans of mice and men.

If we fail, I don't think it will be because we have the wrong coach in place.

Comment

Hanni is definitely winning me over.

The time for excuses is done. Its time to win.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I think Peters walks into Ann Arbor with a red jersey on and it doesn't come close to coming off.

Echo all of Hannis thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Cody, I expect Michigan to go into the season ranked in the top 6-10. When they are 7-0, they'll be top 5. They should finish this season around #12 and return 3 All-Americans and 18 starters.
            If that's the case, then yes, top 5 by the time they are 7-0 and play at MSU, which will be exciting.
            I do doubt MSU will be undefeated because of their tough schedule. I think MSU has at ND and a few other tough early games.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

It looks like our long national nightmare is over! :-D

Sorry Cody.

Comment

Could Ty Isaac get back into the mix at RB?

ANN ARBOR -- This was not the season Ty Isaac hoped for. After sitting out 2014 due to transfer rules, Isaac -- a former five-star prospect from Illinois -- had hoped to make an impact at running back for Jim...

Comment

Ahmir Mitchell is choosing to wear some large shoes this year....

Comment

Oh good. I worried as soon as I saw the link, but #1 has to be saved for DPJ. Sell the tradition of the number.

Comment

I'm all for setting that number aside like UM does for #1. Gotta earn it. Having one number on each side of the ball that says I demand excellence would be cool.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

On a side note, Chris Partridge will probably remain at UM. I asked Angie Chengelis (of the Det News) about his status. Her response was:

...My understanding is Chris returns to the position he was working all year -- i believe
                        he absolutely wants to coach, and I don't think Harbaugh has any intention of losing him...
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Attaboy Jon! Busting out the connections!

Comment

Hopefully #1 is earned for WR's, #2 earned for DB's and #4 for QB's...

Love to see Chesson wear #1.

Comment

absolutely.

Chesson's improvement this year was remarkable. The Citrus Bowl was on TV again last night, and Chesson just killed Hargraves III. I had forgotten the pass that JC caught out of bounds on a pass that Rudock was just throwing away. When you look at how Chesson and Rudock improved this year, you have to be happy that we now have coaches that can "coach up" these kids.

Comment

Early projections have Michigan starting the season ranked #7 Harbaugh affect in full Force!

Comment

Working...
                                X