No announcement yet.

Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Leach is one of my favs. And, truth be told, I like Harbaugh and his antics as well.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bootlicker
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha. I like Urban, too. He's crazy, but a great coach.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I didn't think "bitterly disappointed" would be challenged so quickly, but never underestimate HARBAUGH!!!! "Jive turkeys" -- that's gonna get some play.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            The thing to me is, how would an extra $8M impact Harbaugh? Honestly, he makes $7M now, drinks milk and buys pants at Wal-Mart. And those eyes glasses he wears came off the bottom shelf of the discount aisle at LensCrafters.

He doesn't strike me as the type that wants to wear Armani, have a different Rolex for each day, and take his personal jet to Paris to dine on snails and foie gras at a Michelin-starred Parisian restaurant.
            I agree with you that for someone like Harbaugh an extra 7-8 million really isn't going to make much of a difference in his life. I also believe Harbaugh isn't leaving Michigan any time soon (if ever at all) for a multitude of reasons that have nothing to do with money.

But all that said, for ultra competitive individuals like him it really isn't about needing the money at this point. It's what the money represents, and that is being the best.

But again, I doubt Michigan fans have anything to worry about regardless.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• It would be very hard to find a worse set of glasses. 15 million a year can buy a lot of milk.

Comment

Working...
              X