No announcement yet.

Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video where Harbaugh says "only uptight white people" would not like the video.

As I've been reminded recently, context means everything.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CaPrXy2a2A"]Michigan players react to Harbaugh rap video - YouTube[/ame]
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Harbaugh was just on "Sunday Conversation" on ESPN

It was only about a 3-minute piece:

Michigan's Jim Harbaugh gives a brief glimpse into just how different he really is from most coaches.
      Last edited by lineygoblue; August 7, 2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Wiz: If only the B1G would have hired us when they had the chance ....
        Imagine you and I on the same crew doing a Michigan-Nebraska game...now that would be fun...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

...of course I would get to be white hat...and you would be buying the beers after your IW...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...of course I would get to be white hat...and you would be buying the beers after your IW...
            Hey, .. at least I owned up to my IW. I dug a hole at the 50 yard line and quietly crawled inside.

So there ..

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Imagine you and I on the same crew doing a Michigan-Nebraska game...now that would be fun...
              I would have been a total basket case. I doubt that I would have been able to suck in enough air to blow my whistle, much less throw a flag.

For you, imagine working that game at Michigan Stadium, .. and you signaling a TD for the Huskers ... following their illegal kick ...

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                I would have been a total basket case. I doubt that I would have been able to suck in enough air to blow my whistle, much less throw a flag.

For you, imagine working that game at Michigan Stadium, .. and you signaling a TD for the Huskers ... following their illegal kick ...
                LOL
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

...maybe Bob and Brian Greasy can do the game for the network that day lol...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

With a blubbering Couch for color...
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Hey... we'd give the folks a show, that's for sure .. :-)

Comment

• You better bring a lot of beer...and brats...and bring riot gear for me...for the walk off the field into the locker room...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESPN played a little word association game with 14 FBS head coaches.

The word? Jim Harbaugh.

Jimbo Fisher (Florida State) — Interesting

Will Muschamp (South Carolina) — Classic

Pat Narduzzi (Pitt) — Wow

Dan Mullen (Miss. St.) — Kind of an amusing character

Dabo Sweeney (Clemson) — Eccentric

Hugh Freeze (Ole Miss) — Very interesting

Barry Odom ( Missu) — Aggressive

Mark Richt (Miami) — An exciting guy, creating a stir

Kevin Wilson (Indiana) — Different

Jim McElwain (Florida) — *silence* *shrugs shoulders*

Bobby Petrino (Louisville) — Pass

Gus Malzahn (Auburn) — No opinion

Urban Meyer (Ohio State) — Excellent coach

Larry Fedora (UNC) — Great for college football

Comment

• I watched this live, I guess having your ass kicked up and down the field in your bowl game is a bitter pill to get down the windpipe. UFM along with Harbaugh refuses to give any bulletin board material. Would really have liked to see 'mr personality s' reaction to the question.

Comment

• Inviting a college football coach you don't know personally to attend your wedding is a pretty smart thing to do. The worst case scenario is that you wasted one

Comment

• I don't think it was meant to be a flattering article:

"For most coaches, May 28 might be a date they could actually swing, but for Jim Harbaugh there is no such thing as an offseason. Harbaugh doesn't explicitly say that he's not coming, but it's sort of implied – unless, who knows, maybe they're getting married at IMG Academy."
                                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; August 12, 2016, 04:44 PM.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X