No announcement yet.

Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moronic if they really thought he was coming no matter the date.

Comment

• Dear lord. Word association about another coach? Just moronic.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To the extreme.

Comment

• ...and they wonder why their sub numbers are collapsing.

Comment

• I'd love to drop ESPN from my cable option.. Just pay for what I want.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Amazon firestick>kodi>exodus>castaway

Comment

• Dear lord. Word association about another coach? Just moronic.
                At this point, im fine and still amused with it. After WE win the Big Ten/NC - Beat Sparty and osu, then this stuff can go away.

Comment

• A look at the 10 greatest seasons from Year 2 head coaches in the Big Ten

Wow Sweater-vest (?) Amazing how our brains work to erase bad memories

Comment

• YEAH!!!!
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Harbaugh held a presser today and gave more information on how the team is progressing.

Interesting comments about the QB position.

Also, 3 players, all freshmen, are in his doghouse .. but he would not elaborate.

Detroit Free Press, Detroit, Michigan. 538,128 likes · 63,623 talking about this. For Detroit, for Michigan, for you... we are On Guard.

Comment

• Harbaugh was asked about 3 and said 2 were, those two are the same ones rumored; Ahmir Mitchell S & Shelton Johnson DE.

Comment

• The Official HARBAUGH! Doghouse? Presented by Papa Johns?

Comment

• Isn't Johnson a guy that we are relying on to provide some much needed depth at DE this year? We need him back.

Comment

• I think DE is one of the most well-equipped part of the defense. That's where Rashan Gary is working out.

I don't know how the situation will turn out with the 2 freshmen that have been suspended. If its academics-related, then they've got to hit the books. If its team rules related, they're probably running the stairs at the stadium on a daily basis. Its really going to be up to them as to whether or when they are reinstated.

Comment

• Not only does CBS's Dennis Dodd see Michigan as only an 8-win team this year, he also says that including this year, Harbaugh will only be around for 3 more years.

CBS Sports national college football columnist Dennis Dodd isn't exactly a believer in Jim Harbaugh sticking it out for the long haul at the University of Michigan. Dodd

I don't know how many games Michigan will win this year, but they could be very mediocre, and still win 8 games. I just haven't seen too many mediocre Harbaugh teams.

As far as Harbaugh's longevity as Michigan's HC, apparently Dodd plugs his ears when Harbaugh talks about the issue. Harbaugh has said he wants his kids to grow up in Ann Arbor like he did. He likes the schools, and he loves the community. They bought a house just down the street from Bo Schembechler used to live. He and his wife Sarah love living in Ann Arbor.

Why can't Dodd have doubts about Saban staying at Alabama? Why can't he have doubts about Urban Meyer staying in Columbus? The answer is both of those men have found the jobs that they love, and have no intention of leaving.

Why can't Harbaugh do the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X