Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By everybody you mean Duncan Robinson.

Comment

• Took an otherworldly shooting display for Michigan to survive. What a high stress game from the opening tip. Jeez. Walton was Walton. Dude is operating on his own planet right now. Props to Rahkman and Irvin, too. They came up big. Very big.

This was the definition of survive and advance.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Now time to enjoy the rest of Day 2...hopefully today brings the madness because yesterday sure didn't.

Comment

• What a high stress game from the opening tip. Jeez.
          Yea it's been quite a while since I was basically pissed off all game till the buzzer - lol survive and advance.

Comment

• Slow start for Count Dracula team

Comment

• Part of me would be sad if Louisville got beat here. I want revenge.

Comment

• It is GREAT to win early and put your feet up for the rest of the day. God I love the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Yea it's been quite a while since I was basically pissed off all game till the buzzer - lol survive and advance.
                  Yeah same here, lol. In the 2nd half when we got down by 6, it just felt like we couldn't keep up with them. I was preparing myself for an L at that point. Then came that incredible barrage from the arch. Epic win, really.

Originally posted by hack View Post
                  It is GREAT to win early and put your feet up for the rest of the day. God I love the tournament.
                  Yes sir!! Just cracked my first beer. I'm going to do nothing today but drink, sit on the couch, and game flip until the last buzzer of day 2.

The Dance is sooooooooo much more awesome when you have a dog still in the race.

Comment

• Louisville not a good match-up but they are beatable. Can't give them second chance points and the refs need to call over-the-back as they are getting away with a lot vs Jacksonville St.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      Louisville not a good match-up but they are beatable. Can't give them second chance points and the refs need to call over-the-back as they are getting away with a lot vs Jacksonville St.
                      premptive WWCAM strike...fuckin refs
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good win by M. Didn't think you would be able to keep up in a track meet but you did
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think the game does show how weak the B1G was this year, and how we looked better playing in our conference's style of basketball. But the Cowboys' press was also a good warmup for Hookersville.

The reffing was interesting today. They called every single thing off the ball for the first 10 minutes, and then called very little. Much eaiser to get a call off the ball than on it. I thought we could have used a few more whistles our way in the second, but then again that hurt OSU as they had to spend from 00:50 to 00:33 fouling us until the bonus kicked in.

Comment

• That stretch big for Jacksonville st is eating Louisville alive. Their centers don't leave the paint ever.

Comment

• Xavier Simpson is going to be the key on Sunday. He's going to have to handle the hall a lot.

Comment

• Watching them vs Jacksonville St. I would've called nearly a half dozen pushing in the back/over the back type fouls on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X