Mich v ND Discussion. In memory of and to honor Clashmore Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mich v ND Discussion. In memory of and to honor Clashmore Mike

This is probably going to be a hot subject for a while.

I wish Michigan would have kept ND waiting longer, .. but oh well.

Tough schedule in odd years.. at MSU, at OSU, at ND. I wish Manuel could have at least got the first one back in AA.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

I hate it. It's stupid. ND needs the game far more than us. We're bending over backward to appease them. I'd rather play home and homes with other P5 schools like we had set up with Arkansas. It screws up our schedule. And I hate ND. Other than that, I hate it.
    Last edited by Mike; July 7, 2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Well, osu will whip their sorry asses these next two seasons. They will be happy to drop the schmucks off their schedule...until the final gun of the M game.

HARBAUGH!!!
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

OSU is playing ND?

Comment

I thought our ohio people here said that they were playing ND soon ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I don't like it --- having ND, O-state, and Sparty on the road in the same year is stupid.

Comment

ND should pay the $2 million, they backed out like cowards after the last home game, and get the first home game of the series. Michigan should have demanded the first two games to be in Ann Arbor. ND needs this more then Michigan does. ND wanted into the ACC and not the big ten. This will add to an already unbalanced home and away schedule. Not to mention the last game was at ND and the next is at ND? Michigan will play home games in odd yrs against MSU, OSU, and now ND. The cancellation of the Arkansas was the only marquee home game in 2018.

Comment

Well, other than Nebraska, Penn State, and Wisconsin... Arkansas was the marquee home game of 2018. I'd still much rather play a home and home with them than ND, however.

Comment

Though I think its good for college football, this is the first time I'm disappointed since the Harbaugh hire and the entire the athletic department leadership team (besides no night games). I guess the leprechauns dictate to us, not the other way around.

Comment

Kelly has said all along, this was going to be extremely difficult to schedule anytime soon.

They got it done.

I m glad it's back, season doesn't seem right without ND on the horizon.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Harbaugh was 2-0 vs ND as qb 85/86

Comment

By the time that game rolls around, HARBAUGH!!! Will be well on his way of establishing a dynasty.

Kelley and his leprechauns will be sorry they did this.

Yeah, I hate ND as much as anyone here but JH thrives on shit like this. Bring it on.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I retitled the thread lines. Old news now and I wanted to pay tribute to Clashmore Mike.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Good call.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I hate it. It's stupid. ND needs the game far more than us. We're bending over backward to appease them. I'd rather play home and homes with other P5 schools like we had set up with Arkansas. It screws up our schedule. And I hate ND. Other than that, I hate it.
                              I was driving down to Indy when my wife told me about this. You must have been in the back seat taking dictation.
                              Last edited by Tom W; July 7, 2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X