Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, you have proven yourself to be in the top .0001 percent of Bama fans.

Comment

• Thank you. And you as well. Michigan State fans aren't known as the philosopher kings of the B1G. We are all very special here.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 1, 2016, 04:40 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh heh
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• An old. old joke...

Bubba went to Alabama on a football scholarship. He was a good running back, but a poor student.
          At graduation day, Bubba didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the dean give him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the dean agreed if Bubba could answer one question correctly he would give him a diploma.
          The one question test was held in the auditorium and the students packed the place. It was standing room only.
          The dean was on the stage and told Bubba to come up. The dean had the diploma in his hand and said, "Bubba, if you can answer this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." Bubba said he was ready and the dean asked him the question. "Bubba," he said, "How much is three times seven?"
          Bubba looked up at the ceiling and then down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway! Graduate him anyway!"
          Then Bubba held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. Bubba said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."
          A hush fell over the auditorium...and then the Alabama students began another chant. "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That one is good.

Comment

• heh..
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I think AA secretly like UNL..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sure. I loved the o-lines of the 1990's.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As much as you love the McRib?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pretend I'm a McRib and eat me.

Comment

• It's very likely that Kiffin will coach his last game at Bama very soon. I will miss him.

Comment

• He will miss you too.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• xoxo

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X