Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Huskers. Don't let me down. Go Big Red!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks incomplete.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not enough speed to win this one.

That DE of theirs is a damn terrorist.

I now wonder if we've had our top two QBs in the wrong order. The Mad Stork was a gamer.

Comment

• Derek Barnett? Yeah, he's a baller. He's a junior and every team in the SEC not named Tennessee hopes he declares for the draft.

Comment

• Hate that Tennessee won. Nothing good can come from that.

Comment

• I was hoping that we'd show better on defense, but that QB just killed us. These guys have been scoring about 50 a game though...they're pretty good on that side of the ball.

We might have managed a little more offense if our back hadn't gotten hurt, but that's 2016 in a nutshell. Might have helped to move to scat-pro on Barnett earlier too.

Overall, it went kinda how I expected; TN would jump on us early, and we'd scratch and claw our way more or less even in the second half.

Comment

• I guess. The Vols were missing folks, had a player revolt early, and are not good stopping the run. Thought y'all would take it.

Comment

• Our run game isnt very good. Worst C in P5, walkon soph at RT. LT is our best, and Barnett crushed him. Weaknesses cancelled each other out in that matchup.

We could throw when Fyfe had time, but it wasn't often enough. Not many Barnetts out there, thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yay for this inevitable Bama blowout. I hope this is a close game for entertainment purposes, but a 41-10 Bama win sounds typical.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Holly Rowe: What have you done to guard against turnovers?
                      The Nick: I've told my players if they turn it over I'll cut their heart out and the hearts of all they love.
                      Holly Rowe: Good plan. Thanks, Coach.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's part of the Process.

Comment

• Fair
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, gonna be playing for another NC. Shocked, really. True frosh on the line, and a true frosh QB.

That defense makes up for a multitude of offensive sins.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Well, gonna be playing for another NC. Shocked, really.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The point was this offense has some pretty big cracks in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X