Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you, boys, I was terrified! But I pressed on - and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment - I was a Marine Biologist! ...The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli! I got about fifty feet out and suddenly, the great beast appeared before me. I tell ya, he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• George likes his chicken spicy.

Comment

• shaddup

Happy Festivus!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• George is gettin' upset!

Comment

• Sometimes I think it's a shame, when I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain.

Ex-Alabama QBs: Nick Saban screwed us Bad!

Two former Alabama quarterbacks say Nick Saban led to their transfers. Blake Barnett and Cooper Bateman were under the impression they would be the primary quarterbacks for the Crimson Tide at the …

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Sometimes I think it's a shame, when I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain.

Ex-Alabama QBs: Nick Saban screwed us Bad!

http://nypost.com/2017/08/08/ex-alab...an-screwed-us/
                The Nick has never been one to not say pretty much how he feels about something. At the time he made the remarks he did about the QB transfer that offended Bateman, I'd tend to agree with Saban's position.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Blake was a deer in the headlights when he was put in vs USC. He knew it, Saban knew it, and the Nation knew it. He was given the starting job and lost it. He then cried like a baby, gave up, and quit on the team - leaving after game 3. Buh-bye.

Cooper never developed. He never made it to higher than #3 on the depth chart. Last I heard, it doesn't look like he's gonna get the stating position with the Utes. Wonder if that will be the fault of coach what's-his-name at Utah?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So now you can quit a team, transfer, and not even have to sit out a year? What a bunch of horseshit.

Comment

• It's a loophole. You drop out, enroll at a Juco, earn an associate's, and are eligible to transfer and play at another D-1 the following year.

Comment

• He wouldn't be eligible to transfer to most B1G universities.

Comment

• Good to know.

They both went to PAC-12 schools.

Comment

• The only team in the Top 10 not having a returning qb is Clemson

Comment

• Every player needs to understand what they are getting in Nick Saban when they agree to go there. The illegal payment they are receiving may seem like easy money but whatever they get, it won't be enough. The monetary value of putting up with his nonsense is staggering.

Comment

• I'm sure it's hell. Always playing in the CFP. Treated like a rock star on campus. Possibly making the NFL. Alabama is a state entity, thus that's surely some sort of 8th Amendment violation right there.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X