Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old Orange Bowl was one of the only things I liked about living in Miami.

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        iphone must be proud of their tapatalk

this hurricane isn't affecting Saturday is it?

you on the coast AA?
        It hits this area Sunday night. The game should be fine.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          The old Orange Bowl was one of the only things I liked about living in Miami.
          The coffee, cigars, music, food, and beaches are a draw to me.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              The coffee, cigars, music, food, and beaches are a draw to me.
              Agreed -- all equally bad; no winners. Therefore a draw.

Comment

• I love the cuban coffees in Miami.

Miami is a cigar town. You can find torcedors rolling in many shops. Love cigars. I am an aficionado.

I love Cuban food and Latin Jazz.

The beaches are very nice.

You hate all the above but love the old Orange Bowl dung heap? You are insane..

Comment

• Have at it. Miami isn't really and truly about those things though. Life in Miami is mostly hauling up and down the worst and ugliest and most flying-debris-laden stretch of interstate in the country. I can get better Cuban food in Ann Arbor. I have no idea about beaches. I'm a land/mountains person, not a water/beaches person. I'm allergic to seafood, so that's a natural bias against it, I guess.

But the Orange Bowl was FUCKING AWESOME. So charming in comparison to Whatever It's Called Now Stadium. I'm not a MAGA person, but I'd happily MAFA by turning back the clock to what Florida was like before the 80s. A lot of the bits of South Florida that have been passed by are the best bits. There's still little pockets of old charm.

The only good Orange Bowl in its current home was in '00. I was there. You lost. We haven't played since then.

Comment

• That said, I think the '99 OB was played in the OB. I recall sitting amongst hordes of Gators fans cranking up the noise on their own offense's third downs.

Comment

• M'kay.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I love the cuban coffees in Miami.

Miami is a cigar town. You can find torcedors rolling in many shops. Love cigars. I am an aficionado.

I love Cuban food and Latin Jazz.

The beaches are very nice.

You hate all the above but love the old Orange Bowl dung heap? You are insane..
                        I wish you would move to Cuba
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd live in Cuba, just not Havana.

Comment

• I wish you lived in Kabul
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wouldn't live there, from what I know about it.

Comment

• ...it's a lot like Detroit...except less gunfire...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X