Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabul: arid, hard to find alcohol, everyone's armed and taking about God ad nauseum. Like a dry county in Texas, basically.

Comment

• For fucks sake. Pretty much the worst of all the strikes against it.

Comment

• On the plus side, both are pretty good with meat on fire.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hack, been meaning to ask....you been to Lapis Bistro in Adams Morgan?

Comment

• Why don't you two just bang each other and get it over with...

get a room

HARBAUGH!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But Wiz can't watch. Or he has to pay a thousand dollars.

No, don't know it. Recommended?

Comment

• Best Afghan I've ever had (limited) and up there with Rasika for best restaurant I've been to (limited).

Hit nandos up for the first time too and loved that too.

Comment

• homo

Not that there's anything wrong with that
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm headed over. I'm into any kind of central Asian dumpling. One day, I would like to hit up the top spot in NYC for all the dumpling cultures. Have a ten-dumpling day, and rate them. The good thing is I'd have to do a lot of walking.

Ever see some of the Nandos commercials when they get political? The famous one is Mugabe reminiscing about the dictators he knew that are dead now. I love the titanic parody part.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8"]Banned Nando's Mugabe Commercial : "Last dictator standing". - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Big day for Georgia with Fields committing to them this morning! There has been rumors many other recruits have been waiting to see where he goes and may follow him as well.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Magnus Carlsen is still kicking ass.

He may supplant Bobby, eventually, as the best chessplayer of all time (and don't come at me with any of that Kasparov-Karpov nonsense about their Elo's being higher).

Magnus Carlsen took first prize in the Isle of man with an unbeaten 7.5/9 which was enough to increase the gap between him and Levon Aronian to 36 points in the live ratings
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I prefer Magnus von Magnusson myself.

Comment

• I concur with Froot. He was absolutely dominant and could still probably lift an SUV over his head whilst dunking an Oreo. But that other Magnus dude is weak ass shit. He can barely lift a matchbox car and his ELO is sheer pussery when compared to the Russian greats of the 80s and 90s.

I also think Froot should go by Froot von Frootenson. Maybe the rebranding will get him more respect in these parts.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Undefeated Teams:

Alabama
                                Georgia

Penn State
                                Wisconsin
                                Michigan

Clemson
                                Miami

Oklahoma
                                TCU

Washington
                                Washington State
                                Utah

South Florida
                                Navy
                                Central Florida
                                San Diego State
                                UTSA
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 8, 2017, 09:38 AM.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X