Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23-21 Auburn, 4th and 1 for Auburn at midfield with LSU having all the momentum since the 2nd quarter and offensive genius Gus punts. The punt travels 25 yards, fail. Fortune favors the bold, grant Ogeron an extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      23-21 Auburn, 4th and 1 for Auburn at midfield with LSU having all the momentum since the 2nd quarter and offensive genius Gus punts. The punt travels 25 yards, fail. Fortune favors the bold, grant Ogeron an extension.
      Yep. I couldn't believe they didn't go for it.

I lost my feed shortly after and it didn't come back until there were only a few seconds left, so I didn't see the rest of the game.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bert now has a 10-25 record vs conference foes as headcoach at Arkansas. He is 27-30 overall halfway through his 5th season with the Hogs.

Is that good? It doesn't sound good.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But it is Arkansas...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bert has coached 57 games at Arkansas and is 27-30. The Hogs were 35-22 in the 57 games preceding his arrival.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA, you won the Missouri bet officially. What profile pic am I going to be tortured with for two weeks?
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Let me look for one.

Comment

• Someone convinced Bert that Arkansas was a better job than Wisconsin. Bert should eat that person.

Comment

• It couldn't happen to a nicer meathead.

Comment

• Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Someone convinced Bert that Arkansas was a better job than Wisconsin. Bert should eat that person.
                        I heard it was a power struggle with Alvarez. Apparently, Barry isn't real easy to work for. I hate Bert, though. As I said before, him dancing a jig after getting Bama flagged because he pretended he had been shoved put him on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I heard it was a power struggle with Alvarez. Apparently, Barry isn't real easy to work for. I hate Bert, though. As I said before, him dancing a jig after getting Bama flagged because he pretended he had been shoved put him on my list.
                            Yeah, that was some bush-league bullshit.

Comment

• I would not doubt one bit that Alvarez would show up at team and coaches meetings and add his "two cents," which, I would think, would absolutely enrage a guy like Bret.

The reason I say that is that I know for a fact that Brandon did it to both RR and Hoke ..... to a greater extent to Hoke. It was rumored that Brandon called plays down to the sidelines from his suite in the Big House. Based on the monumental ego that guy has and how much he thought of himself, I've got no reason to doubt that.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There's always a power struggle with Alvarez but Bielema went for the money. His problem was he justified going for the money with his pro-SEC, anti-Big Ten spiel.

Comment

Working...
                                X