Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best battle this year...would be AA vs. Talent in a sandbaggery contest...

:::fart noise:::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do not sandbag.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...well...maybe you call it piling shit on shit...not sure...but all I know is you are a LAIR!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I did like the Penn State crowd chanting "we want Bama!" during the M game last night.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 23, 2017, 08:32 AM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah...they may wanna worry about the nuts first...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Very glad this is on off week. The team and I need a rest.

Comment

• ...get some rest...may I suggest going bungee jumping in Mexico?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds fun. I'M GONNA DO THAT!

(Well, either that or sit on the couch all day and watch stress-free football).

Comment

• ...tomato....tomoto...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Still make's me FURIOUS at Hoss:

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Here's what I say:

I have seen dirt poor people in Appalachia and rural areas who didn't have shoes or good teeth. Or enough food to eat, for that matter. Kids going to bed hungry, no medicine or healthcare when sick. Just heartbreaking. Not really with-it enough to work the system and no one who cares enough to help them. This kind of poverty is a lot of things. Funny? Well, that's not one of those things.

I was helping some of these people outside of a town called Gee's Bend years ago. A little girl named Mae. Rotten teeth, dirty clothes, barefoot (HAHAHA!) and dying of leukemia. Her dad lost his job when the coal mine closed. Sold his blood, collected aluminum cans off the roadways, and did odd jobs to make ends meet. It was a meager living, if you can really call it living, that is.

Anyway, we got the girl to Chidren's Hospital in Birmingham. She was so self-conscious of being poor, and wearing tattered clothes, and going to "the city" where people would laugh at her, that we stopped and got her a dress and some shoes on the way. It made her happy. Treatment wasn't in time, though. I would visit her when I could at her foster family. She missed her mom and dad but they just couldn't take care of her. It was a hard decision, but looking back, I think it made things worse. She kept asking if I would make sure she was buried in her "pretty dress" I bought her when she died. Local Rotary got her a casket and a head stone.

So, you sit there on your naugahyde lazee-boy and you keep yucking it up over the mind-searing agony that real poverty doles out to those less fortunate, and I will continue to take you to task for your mean-spirited horseshit, you mouth-breathing fucktard.

Comment

• ....And now it's going to be Alabama 1 and Georgia 2. Unbelievable.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• What would be boring is if they both get in the Playoff and play each other as the #1 vs #4 seeds. BORING.

Meanwhile, McElwain's seat is getting hotter and hotter. ... so much for Florida being the dark horse team of 2017.

[ame]https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/924403208096833538[/ame]
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• U of F thinks they've found a way around the buyout...McElwain lied about receiving death threats!!

Comment

• Twitter Poll

Who gets fired first in the SEC?

29%Butch Jones
                                19%Bret Bielema
                                19%Kevin Sumlin
                                33%Jim McElwain

Comment

Working...
                                X