Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama at Auburn.

We have six common opponents. Auburn has done better in three of those games (MissState, TAMU, Arkansas), Bama was better in the other three (LSU, Ole Miss, Mercer). Push.

Bama has 4 LBs gone for the year, two gimpy D-Linemen (Payne and Hand), and Minkah with a hammy. Auburn is healthy. Advantage: Auburn.

On offense, we have a starting guard with a high ankle. Auburn's RB2 is out. Advantage: Auburn.

We have the better punter, they have the (much) better kicker. Push.

Coaching. Advantage: Bama.

Homefield: Auburn.

I'm hoping for the best, but this doesn't look great.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::double reverse hex voodoo:::

Bammer 59 WAR IGGLES 3

:::/double reverse hex voodoo:::
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do not believe in hexes: reverse, voodoo, or otherwise.

Comment

• Yes you do. You will...and you'll like it!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't bet money but reading that post makes me want to bet all of my future earnings on Alabama.

Comment

• Which post?

Comment

Comment

• Oh. Okay. I don't understand that, though. It makes the case that is is gonna be a very tight game - one that could go either way.

I know, I know....SANDBAG! Or whatever...

Comment

• The number is 4'. Anything within a range of approximately 7-10 points from that is well within acceptable tolerance for non-sandbaggery.

Predicting Auburn by 6 is acceptable. Predicting Auburn by 35 will get you throttled by FCC. So, for the love of god, please call for an Auburn rout.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Were we at home, I think Bama by 4-7 would be a worthwhile wager. At Auburn is different. I hope I am wrong, but it's hard to muster overriding confidence in this game without being a certified grade A sunshine pumper.

Comment

• sandbaggus hilljackus
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It won't be close

Comment

• Bama big...bet the tractor on it...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X