Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said last year, I would be okay with that.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LAIR!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A lot of pressure with having the number 1 class year after year after year. As long as it's top 5 or so and meets our needs, Saban will use this as a "THE EXPERTS DON'T THINK YOU'RE THE BEST??!! YOU GONNA PROVE THEM WRONG OR YOU GONNA ACCEPT THE BITCH SEAT?!!"
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm sure The Nick will politik Steve Wiltfong and get him to revise ratings to make sure Alabama retains their title. My guess is Wiltfong consults Kirby Holcutt on revamping.

Worry not, recreant pachyderm vassal, thy glory shall cometh, though awarded not earned.

Comment

• And it was going so well. Meh.

Comment

• It was? Since when?

Fin!

Comment

• I am a glass-half-full optimist.

Comment

• ...well take your half-full glass...and GTFO...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You may get all the 5 star recruits you want, but you will.never get Steve Bannon.

Comment

• New WSJ ranking of colleges and universities out today.

Alabama comes in at #464.

UM at # 27

Comment

• I was kinda kidding before, but you ARE a bit of a dullard, aren't you? Haha.

Comment

• talent gets the bad news

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpjWCDF5yg"]Hitler Reacts To Alabama Going Into The College Football Playoff - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Those Hitler videos are the worst, most over-played bad attempt at comedy. The only one I know who thought they were funny was Prof Tiger.

Comment

• STFU. Let him have his fun...as idiotic as it may be.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At a bar last night. Arguing football with one of UAB's 13 fans. He hit me with some shade that was pretty good. He was decrying Bama's hegemony and gaudy economics and said Bama was the Monsanto of CFB. That stung a little. Had to buy him a beer for that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X