Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    May Dave Brandon father your daughter's children.

May Mike Dubose be your next coach.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      May Dave Brandon father your daughter's children.
      Dang, Jon ... I'd have thought you'd hold off on the nuclear option until AA has a chance to settle in a bit ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

That was over the top. I need a safe place now.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Jon is safe, AA.

Just toss him a couple of Caesar-era coins, or a Lincoln-era book, and he will be distracted for weeks ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Heh. I collect coins, too! Mostly American Civil War era or before, though.

Comment

The plot of the movie "The Longest Yard"... when a (Colonel Sanders) southern warden uses cons to improve his football team... because he loves money, power, and football....
              Isn't this the SEC?
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

As the "Fiddler" sings, TRADITION!

Long steeped it is in the {S}EC, emphasis on the South.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

lol.

You yahoos are going to be fun.

Comment

Likewise and in reverse.

Good thread.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

The warden in the original was played by Eddie Albert. Born in B1G country.
                      That is conclusive proof that the B1G is corrupt and racist.

Case closed.

Comment

Need some help. This thread title looks like it was written by an illiterate U.P. Hilljack ex-pat drunk on Moosehead.

Someone please edit my name to the proper spelling. And why does Bama have quote marks? That doesn't make sense. Is it not actually Bama you're hating on? Also, I prefer an Oxford comma. Finally, 'It's' is incorrect. It should be 'Its'.

A better title would be:

Hating on the SEC (but mainly Bama) and its shills.

Comment

Now, stop yer whining.

Comment

Ahh, the illiterate U.P. hilljack ex-pat drunk on Moosehead returneth.

(Thanks)

Comment

Grammar policing already.

Comment

These things matter in a thread with my name in it. I have fans and a reputation.

Comment

Working...
                                X