Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not sandbag.

Predicting Bama to be 10-2 in the regular season is sandbagging? Good god, we have set expectations high.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• SLFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I do not sandbag.
        Lair!!!

You sandbagged M fans on Harris.

You sandbagged M fans on Eyobi Anoma.

GTFO
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• With Alabama's 2018 schedule, Nebraska could go 10-2 in the regular season.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            Lair!!!

You sandbagged M fans on Harris.

You sandbagged M fans on Eyobi Anoma.

GTFO

That's not sandbagging, it was trolling. Heh.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              With Alabama's 2018 schedule, Nebraska could go 10-2 in the regular season.
              Maybe. I see Bama losing to LSU and Auburn.

TAMU should be better. I think Jimbo is a big step up and the Aggies have talent.

Tennessee has a new coach, but meh. It will take a couple of years. Same with Arkansas.

Don't know much about the new guy at MissState. Some Big Ten people I trust think he's a good coach.

Louisville losing Lamar makes the game harder for them, but Bama loses everyone in the secondary. Petrino will have someone coached up to sling the ball.

Mizzou and Ole Miss, meh. Although, Mizzou's O will score on our secondary.

So, plausible.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 8, 2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• ESPN has Frost on Gameday after the break. I bet he rips the Knights' exclusion.

Comment

Purdue would probably go 9-3 with Lamar Jackson gone.
                  I don’t think we’d beat LSU, Auburn, and A&M
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Purdue would probably go 9-3 with Lamar Jackson gone.
                    I don?t think we?d beat LSU, Auburn, and A&M

Petrino is pretty good. Have to assume he develops someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      ESPN has Frost on Gameday after the break. I bet he rips the Knights' exclusion.
                      Some should be expected.

He talked some about the SEC's 8-game conference schedule, and their scheduling of OOC games in Nov. I didn't really care to see him addressing either issue...the BIG chose to play that extra conference game (Granted, this was well before Scott was hired), and frankly, I wish NU would follow suit with playing an OOC tomatocan game in November. Its just smart scheduling.

Comment

• Correct. The B1G chose to play nine conference games and then some B1G fans complained when other conferences didn't follow their lead. Heh. College football is notorious for thsat kinda thing. I do like they they noted that Saban is pro-9 game conference scheds and I personally wish the SEC would go to 9 conference games, too. Not due to other fans' complaints, just because it's better for the fans buying tickets.

Comment

• I wish AA was dead.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't really see how you can go against the nick for his 6th one

he is the Geno A of mens football

nick showed up and chuck Norris fled

the nick will not let the Georgia bulldogs even sense they have a chance after the initial feeling out of the first quarter

bama 34 georgia 10
                            how apt is this thread named btw

fokking sooners

Comment

maybe not 10-2 for UNL... but KSU would certainly go 10-2
                              Last edited by entropy; January 8, 2018, 05:19 PM.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'd say Bama has a consistently easier schedule than the Big 10 East with 8 conference games, 3 non-con and ?1 cross-over (is that right on the cross-over?). I know this kind of assertion is arguable so, no need. I'm speaking from a BT perspective so, I'm obviously going to biased. Credit to The Nick for making his pathway to the CCG and CFB a reasonable one.

I hate it that there is no uniformity among the P5 conferences regarding scheduling. The playing field isn't level to begin with and should be before any talk of an 6 or 8 game play-off starts
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X