Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay them all. All sports need to do this. Everybody's getting rich off sports. Drop in the bucket to fix this.

Comment

• Still waiting on those make up calls Hack. Hey at least the B10 was represented, how about the jackoff who wouldn't shut up at the OT coin flip --- look its me on tv!!

Comment

• The burden as Michigan fans is you will never get the breaks like Alabama will. It's your cross to bear.

With all of those bad calls Georgia had that team on a 2 and 26 in OT and gave up the TD.

Comment

• Im a positive guy, when we go 7-5 next year - Guess who wont give a shit --- yes me!

Comment

• There were missed calls on both sides at crucial times.

And Touchdown. 22 can move as soon as the ball moves. The rest of the team delayed. But didn't have to. A Georgia fan actually debunked that by going fram by frame.

Is this something you guys always do? Go through and try to justify that refs throw games? In this case BigTen refs throwing a game for Bama?

And without looking for calls on both sides, just one. Because, you know, it's kinda silly and if you look you can find blown calls both ways.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 9, 2018, 11:15 PM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Are you new to this place AA?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Im a positive guy, when we go 7-5 next year - Guess who wont give a shit --- yes me!
                Ha ha, false as always

Comment

• lol. I mark the forums "read" a lot.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You're right, WF. How many fucking times must I say it? I give up. Here's your fucking free throws, Haas.

Comment

• Eh. If we're such idiots, no point in you being here. Go post with people who know what they're talking about.

Comment

• Anyway, the BigTen crew missed some things - all crews do - but it was even. It was even when it was 20-7 and when it was 26-23.

Hate we bought refs, they let Georgia get a two-TD lead and made us go to OT before giving us the win. In the future, just give us what we paid you off for and let us win in regulation. And call the other team for more. The game didn't have to be close.

Comment

• Eh. If we're such idiots, no point in you being here. Go post with people who know what they're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Eh. If we're such idiots, no point in you being here. Go post with people who know what they're talking about.
                            Who is this to? Who called you all idiots?

Comment

• Sorry, will rephrase. Just "mark as read" and move on.

Comment

• I guess you are suggesting that I said you were all idiots? I did not. Neither did froot. And Mark as Read is something I do. I don't always have time to reply to every convo, so I MAR. You take offense at that? Jesus.

Here's the thing. If you say something and I don't agree with you, I will tell you I don't agree with you. I am good when those roles are reversed, too.

If you don't like it, you can go post somewhere where everyone agrees with you or is too scared to speak up. Or put me on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                                X