Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't he invent gravity?

Comment

• Yes.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is a man! He is an SECMan! He's a man who invented the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man he is. Crash...you're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of AA. It's science.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Former Bama WR, Kevin Norwood, reminds you it is 83 days to the first game:
          Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Who asked ya?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaddup or I will melt your plastic hip down into an ashtray for my morning cigar.

Comment

• Lloyd Christmas here to remind you that AA is a dumbass...
                Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dumbAAs(TM)

Get it right.

Comment

• My apologies. DumbAAs?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Much better.

Comment

• STFU?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Deontay Wilder has verbally agreed to terms with Anthony Joshua for the heavyweight unification bout. The winner will hold all belts. Personally, I don't think Joshua wants the fight and will do everything he can to back out or inordinately delay the bout.

Joshua opened as a -200 favorite. Deontay is a +170 dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Deontay Wilder has verbally agreed to terms with Anthony Joshua for the heavyweight unification bout. The winner will hold all belts. Personally, I don't think Joshua wants the fight and will do everything he can to back out or inordinately delay the bout.

Joshua opened as a -200 favorite. Deontay is a +170 dog.
                            If this comes to be, I will go to the UK to see this.

Comment

• As I thought and posted here, Anthony Joshua has ducked Deontay Wilder. Pity.

Comment

• Former Alabama lineman, Anthony Steen, reminds you it is 61 days to kickoff.

0ap1000000246172.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X