Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?????? Big Ten Network and Fox are making a push for Finebaum

Comment

• Haha. Good riddance.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nobody wants Dumbo?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, I am sure someone wants you. Maybe the John Deere rep?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU

AA:

hello
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

I think you're really smart,
              But don't give me any lip,
              If you're foolish enough to start,
              I'll break your new plastic hip

xoxoxo

Comment

• It's Titanium...dumbass.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 104_reggisjacksonbearbryant.jpg

Comment

• Hounds Tooth hat and plaid jacket, not a good combo ........ Bear was never a fashionista.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Believe it or not, that is not an actual houndstooth pattern on his hat. And it was the 70's. Plaids and checks were worn together with regularity.

Comment

• ........ maybe in Alabama. Clearly the fashion center of the universe.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• AA: What is the deal with Alabama linebackers? I heard one got kicked off the team and another tore his ACL. It seems that last season you were complaining about only having 4 or 5 five-stars remaining at the position.

Comment

• The position is cursed.

Comment

• But we will still win the NC again.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 11, 2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                ........ maybe in Alabama. Clearly the fashion center of the universe.
                                i lived in NOLA in the 70's. Saw it there. And I hate to break it to you but mixing patterns is being done again right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X