Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mix1.jpg
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• o.jpg
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not my style, but it is seen...

Comment

• style-2013-06-worst-dressed-dennis-rodman-worst-dressed.jpg

I'm sorry, I must have missed the recent mix and match trends originating from Alabama. I guess you're right. That trend is being worn by only the best dressed gentlemen of the hour.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Those pics I posted were not from Alabama. London, I assume, but I have seen it in NYC, Chicago, and a couple pf otjer places in my recent travels.

Comment

• Someone remove Grandpa Jeff from this thread before he makes more off-base sartorial commentary whilst shaking his liver spotted and wrinkled fist at kids to get off his lawn.

Comment

• Garish fashion photos you provided above, sir.

My world:

MK00704_NAVY.jpg
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Your actual world....

6a00d8341bf90553ef014e604ca872970c-pi.jpg

Comment

• Your's ......

giphy.gif

Comment

• I would love a dancing bikini woman chess piece.

Comment

• I heard somewhere around here that "chess is the ultimate test of cerebral fitness". Wipe the soup of your tie.

Comment

• I couldn't get the .gif to upload. It's really funny. Here's a link to chess .gifs. You might enjoy them.

Discover & share this Chess GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

Comment

• Thanks. Now go buy another monochrome suit from Sears.

and with that, I am out.

Comment

• Uhhh, that's a $1200 suit from Brooks Brothers. But I buy most of my clothes in Great Britain or Italy. They fit my 33 inch waist line and muscular broad shoulders better. American tailoring is the laughing stock of Europe. Too boxy. That Brook Brothers suit is a slim fit style and even it's a bit loose.

Comment

• Most famous AlabamAlum ever...
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X