Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercer gave us a tougher game than Michigan.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So predictable...I think you get my point -- If your Ala-Fuckin-Bama why do you need 2 weeks to prepare for your rival game?

Comment

• Predictable? It was a jest, but as with most jests there was some truth to it.

Why?

Because they take 2 weeks to prepare for us (and Indiana and Michigan were already playing someone else). We will drop that game and replace it with a conference foe if Lord Saban gets his wish.

I also like to see the Bama haters get mad or at least indignant.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Don't count me in the Bama hater list - Like I have stated many times, these are the teams I hate - though they do fluctuate

USC

OSU

Sparty

Notre Dame

Comment

• Embrace your hate of Bama!

Comment

• I hate Bama AA...so rest easy...

...of course I hate everyone and everything...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh yea im old enough that I forgot Nebraska used to be on that list. lol

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wuts yer point?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait, I have to have a point?

:::puts on clothes; leaves:::;

Comment

• True nonconference road games prove hazardous to College Football Playoff hopes

Since 2014, Alabama is the only Power Five school that hasn't played a single road nonconference game. In fact, Alabama hasn't played a true road game outside the SEC since a 2011 win over Penn State in Happy Valley. Furthermore, since Nick Saban took over at Alabama in 2007, the Tide have only played two such games (2011 at Penn State, 2010 at Duke), and odds are both of those games were previously slotted on the schedule when Saban took over. It's pretty clear what Saban's scheduling strategy is: he'll play Power Five teams outside Tuscaloosa but at neutral sites. Whether you think that's the smart way or the cowardly way to do things probably depends on what you think of Alabama, and which team you choose to root for.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What are Alabama's better non conference road victories in the past 25 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              What are Alabama's better non conference road victories in the past 25 years?

Haha.

Anyway. Glad to see we got Kira Lewis for the BBall team. I believe he will be eligble this year.

Comment

• Also, how is Kentucky ALREADY playing exhibition games?

Comment

Working...
                                X