Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Was talking about playing in cold weather not east -west travel, but one of the reasons I hate SC playing in the Rose Bowl is that long travel (time change ect) for the B10

Comment

• Cold weather in a kickoff game in late August or early September? East-West travel is not an issue for the players. They get there a bit early and complaining about a 2-hr differential is grand stupidity. A huge nothing burger excuse.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I disagree and so does Lou Holtz!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Time zones matter -

TimeZone-3.png

TimeZone-1.png

TimeZone-4.png

Comment

• Traveling East NFL

NFL-West-Traveling-East.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 12, 2018, 07:47 PM.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There is a difference in statistics between correlation and causation.

Recently, basketball teams score more when traveling west to east, football teams score less. Baseball teams score about the same unless it's more than 1000 miles or under 350 miles. Of course from 1992-2004 the numbers were nearly opposite. All correlation. No causation. It's meaningless....just random distribution and expected deviation.

With even a modicum of preparation, there is zero circadian rhythm change in going east to west 2-hours. None, zip, nada. It's like finding out that from 2009-2014 that a higher percentage of Margret's die from their injuries in a car wreck than victims with any other female name (Cynthia is number 2). Margaret is number 39 from 2004-2008. What changed? Well, nothing. Of course.
                      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 12, 2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Yeah explain to me why John Cooper could beat Michigan -- with an Arizona State team ? Only one logical reason.

Comment

• Jesus.

Comment

• lol My work is done

Comment

• This kinda reminded me of the debate we had when Bruce Pearl was bumped/blocked by that tough guy Alabama strength coach.

Comment

• In that you badly lost both discussions? Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X