Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am disappointed this morning. VetTix had 500 tickets for the Alabama game on the first available. I used 200 chances for the lottery drawing. I didn't get any tickets.
      I would have enjoyed a quick trip to Orlando to watch the game.

Oh well. Less hassle sitting on the couch.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Orlando is a nice trip. Especially if you have kids. They go to Disney, you go to the game.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Disney, Universal in August in South Central FL? No..... you are sentencing children to certain heat stroke you heathen.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hell, schools start on the first week of August now and the kids play sports and go to PE. I will not stand by while you make Americans sissies, Buchanan!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The heat isn't an issue. Disney on a holiday weekend is.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh ..... well played.

BTW, starting school before labor day is insane but that's the norm in the south these days. At least they get it right in the northern climes. My sons kids in Michigan are still weeks away from starting school.

Meanwhile in Birmingham, well, you chose to live there, idjot.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Heh ..... well played.

BTW, starting school before labor day is insane but that's the norm in the south these days. At least they get it right in the northern climes. My sons kids in Michigan are still weeks away from starting school.

Meanwhile in Birmingham, well, you chose to live there, idjot.
                      Yes. I like it here.

Comment

• Kiffin <3

Comment

• Disturbing ...... recently drove through that awful place heading West on 20. Highway construction planning appears to be non-existent, much worse than Atlanta, my sometimes home. ATL has the heat and it sits in a geological bowl that keeps the air quality beyond bad. That's why we travel a lot and frequently to Fort Lauderdale where it's hot as hell but there's always a nice breeze. Orlando, Bham and ATL have none of that. Only bat-shit crazy people call any of those places true home.

Comment

• I thought ATL was your home?

Anyway, I grew up in south Louisiana. Bham and ATL heat is something I have no problem with. But I am not some feeble and decrepit septuagenarian snowbird.

Comment

• The NCAA officially drops RPI. Replaces it with NET:

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/platfor...e-despised-rpi

Comment

• Tomorrow night former Alabama football player Eryk Anderson has another UFC fight. He was robbed his last fight. You fight a Brazilian in Brazil and the judges can be unkind. 16 of 23 media outlets independently scored the decision for Anders.

Comment

Working...
                                X