Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a train wreck of s second half. But AA does not consider Arkansas a cupcake.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, that was a crazy game. Arkie was up 3 scores and lost. I an sure Chad will blame the altitude.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        That was a train wreck of s second half. But AA does not consider Arkansas a cupcake.
        Nope. I mean they aren't a good team, but they aren't Oregon State or Rutgers bad.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, they may be Colorado State bad...and that's really bad. I think Rutgers can beat Colorado State. But, I get your need to defend Arkansas. Conference pride and all.
          Last edited by iam416; September 9, 2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wow are you defensive about Alabama's schedule. As soon as WingsFan had the gall to mock Alabama's shitass schedule I knew your Southern would be up and your Preston Brooks cane out.

I don't have any problem calling Oregon State or Rutgers absolute gimme wins. I think I called them skeleton games in the OSU thread.

Keep defending the mighty Hogs, my friend. And, I'm sure, mighty Ole Miss!
              Last edited by iam416; September 9, 2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 9, 2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Alright then. Good talk. Not really.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• True ..... dark days at Alabama through that troubling period of bad coaching hires ....... I wish that some of the Michigan football naysayers would keep that in mind.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I had the highs of Bryant, then the mediocrity of Perkins and Curry. Then, Stallings and everything was better. Then the full decade of Dubose-Fran-Shula. I had lost hope until I was born again with Lord Saban. Baptized in a Gatorade bath. Now, a devoted bishop in his church. Amen.

Comment

• Saban is unquestionably a good coach ....... in a lot of ways, not all of them upstanding I would think.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

• Bama's record certainly sucks up some of the best recruits right out of the gate. Regardless of the hen party gossip, the SEC in general is rife with folks who provide incentives for recruits and their families. I have a hard time believing that doesn't happen at Alabama. It's tradition! ..... in my best Fiddler's voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X