Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Citation? Pfffft ......

Besides, you already admitted there's plenty of money being paid out under the table to players and recruits, as you call it, to make those boosters feel like they are a part of the program.

I hope you are not going to try to argue that that happens equally conference to conference. That sort of thing is so embedded in the culture of the SEC that Sandra Bullock starred in a movie about it based on a true story. The SEC is CORRUPT!!!! Everyone knows that.

Something I found interesting ....... the SEC is also good at not getting caught, except if you are Mississippi State and Hugh Freeze.

The association (NCAA) punished 56 of the current 128 FBS institutions during the 10-year span, including eight of the 10 members of the Big 12 Conference ..... and at least half of the members of the American Athletic, Pac-12 and Southeastern Conferences.

The Big got 5 (osu got 2 but I only counted them once)

NCAA punished more than half of Power Five conference members and more than a quarter of all Division I colleges for major violations in last decade.

If my math is correct 14/2 = 7 in the SEC.

So, I really can't substantiate the claim that the SEC is more corrupt than any of the other conferences. According to one set of stats, programs are cheating throughout CFB. We know this.

But we also know without any question that the SEC is more CORRUPT!!! than any of them. It goes with the fucking territory you ignorant slut.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AP top 25 conference division breakdown:

SEC West:

1. Alabama
          7. Auburn
          12. LSU
          16. Miss State

SEC East:

3. Georgia

----------------------------------

Big Ten East:

4. Ohio State
          11. Penn State
          19. Michigan
          25. Michigan State

Big Ten West:

6. Wisconsin

-------------------------------------

ACC Atlantic:

2. Clemson

ACC Coastal:

13. VaTech
          21. Miami

-----------------------------------------

PAC12 North:

9. Stanford
          10. Washington
          20. Oregon

PAC12 South:

22. USC
          23. Arizona State

---------------------------------------------

BigXII

5. OU
          14. WVa
          15. TCU
          24. Oklahoma State

-----------------------------------------------

Independent:

8. Notre Dame

------------------------------------------------

AAC West:

18. UCF

-------------------------------------------------

Mountain West -Mountain:

17. Boise State

---------------------------------------------------

Others Receiving Votes:

Others receiving votes: Utah 92, Texas A&M 90, Boston College 45, Houston 32, Maryland 30, Colorado 25, Iowa 23, Kentucky 19, Duke 10, NC State 9, Mississippi 5, Hawaii 5, Washington St. 4, South Florida 3, South Carolina 2, Florida St. 1.

The official page for the AP Top 25 college football poll, a tradition since 1936. Keep up to date and view the latest ranking updates each week.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 9, 2018, 08:33 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And Bama passes OSU. Finally.

Alabama made its 106th overall appearance at the top of the AP rankings, which started in 1936, passing Ohio State for the most by any school.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DmwzAVIXcAAKfhB.jpg

Comment

Comment

• I was happy for the WIldcats.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I was really impressed with Ole Miss. I mean, to find yourself in a 42-41 game in the 3rd and summon the courage and grit to keep scoring offensively, pitch a shutout the rest of way AND score a couple defensive touchdowns? That's just a great job by the Rebels. Especially against a team that I think is good enough to challenge for 6th in the Missouri Valley.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha. They do have a set of very good wide receivers and a QB who spreads the ball around. They will score points. I am thinking 21 or so.

Comment

• What's the O/U for Bama punts through 3 quarters (the 4th will be a bit random with backups in, but, then again, this is a road game with a traveling roster so there's only so much The Nick can do to hold the score down)?

I think 1' is probably the fair number, but I think the Under has to pay some extra juice. Over 1' (+125); Under 1' (-125).
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thank god for Tua and our ragtag group of overachieving offensive players.

Comment

• How about a bet, Talent? I bet Ole Miss will score at least 21 points. Bama holds them to fewer, you win. The Mighty Rebs get the 21 or more, I win.

Comment

Working...
                                X