Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That wasn't the fuckin' question dumbass
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Carlsen with the edge right now

Comment

• Great game today so far

Comment

• Magnus steals the impetus again. This time in time trouble. Another draw.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Whew.

With that win, Saban passes Jim Tressel in total wins.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If he wins out this year (unlikely), he will pass Hayden Fry. Next year, he should pass Bo Schembechlar and Woody Hayes.

Comment

• 7 OTs LSU-TAMU. Some baaaaaaaaaaad officiating.

TAMU played a physical game and in 4 quarters and 7 full OTs, they were flagged just 3 times. LSU hit with a ticky-tack PI that ultimately led to TAMU winning.

Comment

• Shameful shit. And I hate LSU.

fuckin' refs

Comment

• That was definitely a ticky-tack PI call

Comment

• After one of the OT TDs, the TAMU receiver spun the ball in front of the ref - something that SEC refs call you on 100% of the time. No call here.

I am not saying the fix was in, but the fix was in.

Comment

• Carlsen is in great shape. Alabam"Alum" is over the moon.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My only question is...who is better...Bama...or the Rams?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope to god that is not only your only question, but your only thought ever worth posting. Ever. Aga
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ok one more. ..does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have been to a Barry Manilow concert.

Comment

Working...
                                X