Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen links to that video for a few days now, and have successfully resisted the urge to click on it. I put that one in the same category as M v Colorado w/Cordell Stewart, and Jadaveon Clowney spearing Vince Smith. Nothing to see.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye Paul View Post
      It's gotta be strange for you to not be picking your own school. Seriously.

it's the SEC.. they all claim the winner
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
        The team the team the team
        In the SEC there's a local variant. It goes ``THE BAG; THE MAN; THE TEAM!"

Comment

• What Entropy said.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            it's the SEC.. they all claim the winner
            I don't, but you can believe most do. I heard from other B1G fans when Ohio State beat us at the end of the 2014 season. I would usually hit them with a "Go Bucks" to shut them up.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent,

What's the word on Trey Smith? I know he has both Bama and OSU on his board. If you could ask UFM to back off him, I would appreciate it.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My understanding is that OSU will push hard for Trey Smith until the very end. They have him at the top of their board and would deal with "processing" current roster players who "aren't working hard enough" if he wanted to come to Columbus. My understanding is also that he'll be very difficult to pry away from Tennessee and if he does leave the State he'll probably stay in the SEC.

So, he's a pipe dream for OSU, but worth chasing. Granted, he'd be 5th highest rated player in the class, but that doesn't mean he can't play.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Also, gotta love Bert:

"Bielema on schedule: we have TCU for a home and home, unless they 'Michigan' us."

Comment

• Anyway, we need Trey badly. Hope he doesn't got to the Val's.

Comment

• Expect an angry HARBAUGH!!!! twitter response post haste! Bert about to get BURNED!!!!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, those cheating Wolvercrooks RAN from the Hogs.

Sad, really.

Comment

• The Razorbacks series would've never even been on the menu if Notre Dame wouldn't have quit the series.

Comment

• ND quit M and M quit Arkansas.

Comment

• I'd much rather play Arkansas. More interesting. Really disappointing that we backed out of that series. And, of course, the first one is on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X