Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd prefer to beat Notre Dame than beat Arkansas. Prefer the Notre Dame game isn't annual so M can play programs like Texas, Oklahoma, UCLA, Washington, Virginia Tech, etc.

Washington is going to be a strong program when M plays them in '20/'21.

M still has 1 open date in each its '18 & '19 schedule.

Comment

• Arkansas will be good. I think 10 wins. Think they stand a good chance to nip Bama this year.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama is real trouble, boys.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's true. Holes on the o-line, new QB, new RB1, new RB2, lost a ton on D. Not even in the top spot on the 2017 247 rankings.

Gentlemen, Bama is in trouble.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama is a half step lower than their typical NFL ready team.

Comment

• I expect us to drop more interesting games as people start to realize how difficult it is going to be to play ND + nine conference games + one other quality opponent. We have Oklahoma, Washington, Texas, and UCLA scheduled for home-at-homes next decade. Wouldn't it be fun to play Penn State, OSU, MSU, ND, Nebraska, and Texas all in one year when they are at or near their potential? No effing thanks. It's probably going to end up being ND + 2 non-BCS schools + B1G nine game schedule. There was even talk a few years ago about slanting the crossover games so that Michigan and OSU play the better teams in the West more often. That would be insane.
              Last edited by Hannibal; August 24, 2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• History repeats itself. If you look at the key players lost after the NC in 2009 (14-0) and compare it to what we did in 2010 (10-3), you will see some striking similarities with 2015/2016. Our even-numbered schedules are tougher and (for the Nebraska fans) 2016 is even.

Comment

• I love the attention to detail on the Lego recreation. It has those two old Spartan fans in a sea of maize just picking up there stuff and ready to head for the exits like nothing exciting just happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I love the attention to detail on the Lego recreation. It has those two old Spartan fans in a sea of maize just picking up there stuff and ready to head for the exits like nothing exciting just happened.
                    It was great. They could do the "Kick Six" and id watch it.

Comment

• Sooon

Comment

• Alabama has always had an impressive marching band.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Impressive marching band? Who's watching the band with the hottest cheer squad in all of sports.

Comment

• Batons! Batons everywhere!

There was a Bama fan at Doug's tailgate last year that had one of the best lines I've ever heard: "Alabama and Ole Miss are the only two schools in the country that would redshirt Miss America".

Comment

• LOL at the "Million Dollar Band". Run of the mill at best.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                LOL at the "Million Dollar Band". Run of the mill at best.
                                The entire band only costs as much as one five star recruit?

Comment

Working...
                                X