Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Now that HARBAUGH!!! is ready and able to elevate M to the holy heights of The Nick and his band of roid and HGH shooting players and IVO AA's frequent visits here, undying devotion to the Crimson Tide, welcome.

You'll find M fans gracious and accepting of all comers from SEC land despite obvious cheating on every front by teams within that sad excuse for a College Football Conference.

Fuck Alabama.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; September 4, 2016, 08:20 PM.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

AA, are you familiar with a recruit named Mckinney? Not withstanding HIPPA, I know this guy. He is a freaking stud at, what, 18?

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 10, 2016, 08:07 AM.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Heh. Love the thread. I'm honored.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        AA, are you familiar with a recruit named Mckinney? Not withstanding HIPPA, I know this guy. He is a freaking stud at, what, 18?

http://247sports.com/player/xavier-mckinney-81845
        Yes, I know him. Was thrilled to see him commit. If the Bama D has a weakness, second level players are it.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I wish I could say more about this young man and his Mom. HIPPA prevents. Very nice folks.

Comment

One player that I am thrilled we took is a two-star (due to his position): Thomas Fletcher, the number 1 long snapper in the US. It kills our average in the recruiting wars, but giving a schollie to a dedicated long snapper is hilarious, genius. Especially, with a few of the muffs our LS have made the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              I wish I could say more about this young man and his Mom. HIPPA prevents. Very nice folks.
              Yes, don't want to anger the Hippa Gods. But that's good to hear.

Comment

The Mods have lost their whatever shreds were left of their collective minds.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Shaddup. This is awesome.

Comment

I've read Jeff's reasoning for creating this thread, and I consider it quite sound, as usual.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Alabama will always be morally deficient and intellectually bankrupt cheaters so long as Satan is their coach. The players are all ugly and their mothers dress them funny.

Welcome to the thread, AA. Commence with sass.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Jon, yours is the greatest pain.

One day....M will be relevant again and the stain of Hoke will be washed away, leaving in its place a team that can sit at the feet of their crimson clad superiors.

One day.... Michigan will again beat the Bucknuts.

One day....Michigan will recapture the glory of the 1997 half championship.

One day...the distance camps will convince a player with more than 3 stars to consider M.

One day....but until that day, please avoid mentioning your Crimson overlords without a curtsy - or at least a genuflect, because that day is not now.

Comment

Bah. We'll win one under Harbaugh, we'll do it clean, and that will be more satisfying than all of yours combined for that very reason. You'll never know that joy. This is what explain's Talent's behavior. He knows it too.

Comment

May Dave Brandon father your daughter's children.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Bah. We'll win one under Harbaugh, we'll do it clean, and that will be more satisfying than all of yours combined for that very reason. You'll never know that joy. This is what explain's Talent's behavior. He knows it too.

Saban is clean. Those who can, do. Those who can't blame the process for being rigged.

Comment

Working...
                              X