Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

I have never been wrong on things like this. Ever. It's my Smarty Jones Master Lock™ Play of the Year.

(Nod to Talent, heh)
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't wait for that game. It'll probably be the one game all year where Bama is out athleted. I expect Bama to handle the lines though for the most part. Saban>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Helton

Comment

• The Tide are in trouble. I'm not gonna lie. New QB without the benefit of coaching from HARBAUGH!!!! Plus other new players. And playin in sterile confines of Jerry World. I'm not sure if they keep within 2 scores of the Trojan War Machine. I know they'll fight tooth and nail with Liberty Bowl heart, but I fear that won't be enough. Not even close. A blow to the better nature of the Republic will be struck in Dallas just as it was was 53 years ago.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bama is in for a world of hurt.

Jesus wept.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Tide are in trouble? You're reading too many soccer articles, Talent.

But, yes, when Saban marches this thin red line of undersized players into certain doom, I can only hope that no one is seriously hurt.

I plan to visit St. Louis Cathedral and light a candle to St. Jude next month.

Comment

• How badly would Lane put it on his old team (that's not Tennessee)? Permission from Satan of course.

Comment

• Lane would run the score up on everyone given the chance.

Comment

• Good, not only do I think and bet they pound the spoiled children.... im hoping they do!

Comment

• An M guy pulling for Bama to dominate? I don't even know who you are anymore.

Comment

• We sorta don't like USC.

Comment

• An M guy pulling for Bama to dominate? I don't even know who you are anymore.

Charles White --- fumble Rose Bowl !!

Comment

• Oh. Heh. Well, carry on, then.

Comment

• 15 Worst Officiating Moments in Sports History

1979 Rose Bowl – USC vs. Michigan: Charles White’s "touchdown" The 1979 Rose Bowl matchup was a much-anticipated game between two top-five teams. USC entered the 1979 Rose Bowl at 11-1, while Michigan was 10-1. In the second quarter, Charles White appeared to score, which would give USC a 14-3 lead. However, a closer look revealed White fumbled on the two yard line before he reached the endzone and was incorrectly ruled a touchdown by the officiating crew. Considering the final score was 17-10, the “touchdown” proved to be the difference and propelled USC to a finish of No. 1 in the UPI poll.

- See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-foot....oWBkyfWy.dpuf

Comment

• I hated USC those years, too.

Comment

• The "We Hate" pecking order as far as Michigan fans is as follows ..

1. Ohio State - duh

2. Michigan State

3. Notre Dame

4. USC

5. The SEC (pick-em)

There is no debate for 1-3, but USC will make the top five every time.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X