Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winless Teams:

Baylor
    UTEP
    Charlotte
    UMass
    Bowling Green
    Nevada
    Georgia Southern
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 8, 2017, 09:39 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama recap:

We got up 24-3 and lost our composure. No excuse for this finishing as a one-score game. Mental errors, sloppy play, loss of focus, some key injuries, uncharacteristic turnovers...just a shit game, but luckily one where we left College Station with a W.

We play like this down the road and we will be watching Auburn play Georgia in the SECCG.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Coach Saban has a point about rat poison. Seemed like the kids got to feeling entitled. They need to diversify in the passing game, especially if Ridley is out or his injury affects his play.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It was definitely like two different ballgames. Inexplicably, at one point, the switch flipped.

We won the first part 24-3 and lost the second part 16-3. Thankfully, the game can't be halved into two separate games and we just walk away with one W.

Comment

• AP top 10:

1. Alabama (43)
            2. Clemson (18)
            3. Penn State
            4. Georgia
            5. Washington
            6. TCU
            7. Wisconsin
            8. Washington State
            9. Ohio State
            10. Auburn

Comment

• Coaches top 10:

1. Alabama (57)
              2. Clemson (8)
              3. Penn State
              4. Washington
              5. Georgia
              6. Wisconsin
              7. TCU
              8. Ohio State
              9. Washington State
              10. Miami (FL)

Comment

• I want to go to Israel and visit this shop:

A Muslim Palestinian walked into Jerusalem and opened a store called “Alabama – The Heart of Dixie.” It sounds like the start of a joke, but it isn’t. As I walked along the narrow David Street leading from Jaffa Gate to the Wailing Wall in the middle of ancient Jerusalem, the character of the place overcame me.

I've been here:

Comment

• Pedo State should be further down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Pedo State should be further down.
                    Washington & Georgia maybe. Anyone else? Washington hasn't exactly played a Murderer's Row either.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gator unis this Saturday

Comment

• I'm too old for this shit
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, I saw them ealier. They are horrible. I guess they're trying to appeal to the Ninja Turtle demographic.

Comment

• Tragically, Nike is outfitting OSU in some sort of analog for the Penn State game.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope Bama continues to tell them no.

Comment

Working...
                                X