Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

i lived in NOLA in the 70's. Saw it there. And I hate to break it to you but mixing patterns is being done again right now.
    Well this took a weird turn -- Jeff is finally right about something, and he needed far less verbiage to get there. Wow! Correlation?

That said, the fact that this is being done doesn't make it right or tasteful, AA. Goofy socks are also in, as if it's somehow wise to call attention to the cheapest thing you're wearing. This discussion will now end with hack's Comprehensive One-Picture Guide to Male Fashion.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Well this took a weird turn -- Jeff is finally right about something, and he needed far less verbiage to get there. Wow! Correlation?

That said, the fact that this is being done doesn't make it right or tasteful, AA. Goofy socks are also in, as if it's somehow wise to call attention to the cheapest thing you're wearing. This discussion will now end with hack's Comprehensive One-Picture Guide to Male Fashion.

It is not my style. I said that upthread. As far as the fashion choices other males adopt, I really couldn't care less. Why would I?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For AlabamAlum -- I don't know if Dale Murphy belongs in the HOF, but he is, unquestionably, one of the all-time sports good guys.

As a nation of Hall of Fame voters turns its lonely eyes to him, the questions linger: Should a man who never juiced be rewarded for the home runs he never hit? And what if our love was never really his reward?
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU both of youse
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would give 1,000,000 Venezuelan Bolivars for you to shut up.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not gonna happen hilljack. Pay up or face the music.

Dale Murphy...as a Braves fan one of my fave players...very good dude. Not HoF worthy but good dude.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Murph just texted me. He said "shut up, Wiz."

Comment

• Correct
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dale Murphy introduced Pete Rose to gambling .

Also Dale Murphy = Joe Carter

Comment

• DSL,

stfu

Comment

• Dale Murphy = a poor man's Darrell Evans

Darrell Evans peaked in the 70's, when hitting .230 might've been good enough to be tops in the National League!!!!!!1111

Comment

• Your mom also peaked in the 70's...then she had you.

Comment

• Dale Murphy = David Justice, but without the rings and no banging of Halle Berry

Comment

Working...
                                X