No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they would re-make The Waltons. Except go full Appalachia. Meth labs, the whole nine yards...

Courtesy eCat. Do yourself a favor and click the link. If you aren't simultaneously laughing AND throwing up in your mouths a bit, I will mail you a Burger King coupon.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Somehow, Shane Greene has 32 saves, which ties him for the 10th best single-season total for a Tiger closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I wish they would re-make The Waltons. Except go full Appalachia. Meth labs, the whole nine yards...

Courtesy eCat. Do yourself a favor and click the link. If you aren't simultaneously laughing AND throwing up in your mouths a bit, I will mail you a Burger King coupon.

https://youtu.be/sQZCn1AZVxE
        It's called Ozarks. They just relocated west.

AA- Dust off that pilot script you wrote for the BJ & The Bear reboot we always talked about. I think I found a guy who can do a good CGI chimp and do it cheap too!

Comment

• CGI chimp? Is Wiz busy?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            CGI chimp? Is Wiz busy?
            Once the sorghum crop has been harvested he'll have lots of free time.

Comment

• Yeah, but that harvest takes him a long time. It's not like he has a son who can help him.

Comment

• Maybe the most hilarious string of posts I've seen here since OP left.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Cubs deserve all the horrors that come their way. Fuck them. Meanwhile we have two NL West teams from my childhood doing battle and two teams that weren't in the NL at all doing battle.

The AL should be really fun. We'll see if the A's bullpen as starters approach works tonight. Either way, Tribe-Astros is a really good matchup (if Bauer is fully back) and either of the A's-Yanks vs Boston will be good.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought the Cubs were your NL team? As a Braves fan, I would rather face them than the Dodgers.

Comment

• You can go to hell.

Comment

• I distinctly remember seeing pics of you at Wrigley rooting the Cubs on. Could be wrong about the girl with poor eyesight and worse standards you were with. Betty? No Becky!

Comment

• Ha. When I lived in Chicago, I attended Cubs and White Sox games. I forgot all about that. Man, that was back when I was single and in the private sector. Treat those dipwads to the whole game. Her and her daughter were like on cloud 9.

I also had lunch with wildcat00 in Chicago and attended a Tennessee game with puter, volkev, million and NCVOL. I can assure you, I don't root for K-State or Tennessee.

I was, and still am, a Pirates fan when it comes to NL shitassery. Asswipe.

Comment

• PieRats. That's right. I remember now.

And I think you are a bit of a Vol fan. Wearing that service shirt with a name on the pocket forever linked you to them.

Comment

• Second inning and it's already 4-0, Dodgers.

Fuckin Braves

Comment

Working...
                                X