MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• JV gets his ring and he earned it. Reminds me of Dominik Hasek finally getting his ring after being traded from the Sabres (to trim salary) to the Red Wings.

Comment

• Sad news. Roy Halladay dies in a plane crash today at age 40.

Comment

• Shocking news. Hate to hear that.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jim Thome
            Vlad Guerrero
            Chipper Jones
            Trevor Hoffmann

Pretty good HOF class...

Comment

• Yeah. They got it right.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It will never be right until Lou Whitaker is in

Comment

• It's not the Hall of Slightly Above Average Journeymen and Roster Fillers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Jim Thome
                    Vlad Guerrero
                    Chipper Jones
                    Trevor Hoffmann

Pretty good HOF class...
                    along with Jack Morris, Tram and Bob Costas
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Anyone else surprised that the Braves have pretty much clinched a playoff spot by mid-August?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I knew it all along. I was a very confidant Braves fan. As always.

Comment

• Will the Braves sweep the Red Sox or will it take 5?
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Stop with your reverse hex voodoo shit asshat...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We won't even get to the NLCS.

Comment

• I don't know about the Braves but I just saw this awful post. In an internet full of bad posts this is a top contender.

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                It's not the Hall of Slightly Above Average Journeymen and Roster Fillers.
                                Sweet Lou's paltry one percent vote in his first year of eligibility is one of the bigger injustices ever in that popularity contest. Above average, yeah I'd say so, very few 2nd baseman have better stats in the hall

Comment

Working...
                                X