Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado @ Michigan, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And no... I don't think the game will be close. Michigan is a much better team. But if the program is that uptight....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      In this case comedy = trolling, like looking for a rise. It is poking fun but my sense is that this particular team and Jim Harbaugh himself don't really joke around. Fairly serious about what they do. i.e., we'll see how funny Colrado thinks this is when the hitting starts.
      I think he's use the throwback 22 year(?) anniversary uniforms if anything, if he does that sort of thing for "bulletin board" material.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
        And no... I don't think the game will be close. Michigan is a much better team. But if the program is that uptight....
        The M football team can be up tight or loose according to anyone's' definition of those two terms. I really don't care how the team is characterized as long as it wins with character and cruelty. A little ass kicking doesn't hurt either.

Frost didn't seem to realize he lost to M and by not a small amount. He also said he thought his players were tougher and played more physically than M did. Other than demonstrating a fair amount of thuggishness, his team got pantsed.

I'm hoping Colorado has the same kind of experience in AA that Frost and his boys did. Talk is cheap.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          his team got pantsed.
          That's such an underused but awesome saying.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I'm amazed at the free rent frost has in Michigan mans head..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Frost is a shithead. His behavior has been terrible. Probably don't have to think about him anymore now.

Comment

Frost was just trying to salvage his team. He probably had them believing (really believing) that if they hit the hardest and played the hardest, they would win. Well, they did and they did and still got railed. Perhaps he perceived his team needed something, anything, to take away from the game as a positive. They play another Big Ten team this week and I think that Frost was talking to that.

Colorado? I was initially thinking this would be a 7-10 point game. But if they have to bring 1994 jerseys out of mothballs for this game, about 7 pm Saturday they're going to be found face down in an alley with their asses bleeding.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I think it worked, too. UCF didn't come in to roll over.

Comment

I'd suggest Jon is correct.. Frost was talking to his team when he made the comments. I'm confident he understood the score...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah but you're both educated at UNL. The rest of us are not as confident.

Comment

M fans are just a bit sensitive...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Nebraska fans are aware, but not fully aware.

Comment

Hack... Actually I was not. And frost started at Stanford... Just an fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So his time in Lincoln actually detracted from his mental capacity? Wow. There are some tinpot dictators who would love to have a higher-education system that can do that.

Comment

As many others, he was good in Breaking Bad though

Comment

Working...
                                X