X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, an interception.

Comment

• When Ty Isaac scores, you know you've had a good day
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• This game has been as old school Michigan as it gets.

Comment

• 49-10. Sweep the leg.

Comment

• Penn State still has McSorley in the game.
            James Franklin really wants that FG.

EDIT: FUMBLE! Please Harbaugh, play action pass right here.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Go for one more!
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Asiasi seems to be ahead of Wheatley and other freshmen TEs

Comment

• Asiago blocks better than any of the other freshman TEs.

49-10 is your final. I thought the third quarter was pretty lackluster, but Michigan finished strong. Again, it's tough to know how much Michigan has improved on the basis of this game, as Penn State is so obviously limited, but I'll always take a 49-10 win, especially over Penn State.

Comment

• Their D was limited, yes, but not sure if they were missing anyone on O? Barkley was invisible; M's D looks significantly better with the return of Taco and Lewis (as expected).

Comment

• Lewis just replaced Clark, Clark was really, really good. :(

Comment

• Well I ended up at a bar where the PSU fans were supposed to be and it ended up being more Michigan fans. I thought they could be in disguise but they even sang hail to the victors after each TD. That's some deep cover shit
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Going to be a helluva game next week against the Badgers!

Comment

• Fuck, ACL for Clark. Time for the depth to shine.

Comment

• How common is it to have a serious injury when you're untouched, as Clark was?

Comment

• Pretty

Comment

Working...
                                X