Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparty fans are insufferable with a massive inferiority complex.

Comment

• Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Wizard is the most beloved and intelligent yet grounded posters here. Talent and AlabAlum...well not so much. Combined IQ of those fuckin rods is roughly the adding of vegemite and duck butter...
        OK, Wizard, your humble self-promotion leaves but no choice to add you to the ranks of the constuctive guest posters here.

Comment

• Comment

• Just in case you want to watch MSU vs Illinois, you will find your game televised by ESPNEWS.

Comment

• I thought it would be on ESPN 8, the Ocho
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Sparty fans are insufferable with a massive inferiority complex.

I think you misspelled Wolverine..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• There are just many, many more wolverine fans. Most are alright, percentage basis Spartys is as bad as any.

Comment

• Not close

Comment

• Explain, I don't think message was very clear.

Comment

• Me?

Comment

• Only if your "not close" was directed at me.

Comment

• This is like watching an Abott and Costello routine.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, if you're referring to Chip Abbott and Domingo Costello from the south side of Montgomery.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will not be able to tune into the Ocho to watch this game, we survived a tough battle in round 1 to advance in the state playoffs last week. The team we beat was huge, but they were running a Rich Rod special, a 3-3-5 stack or some variation of it. We scored two quick TDS and they got out of that into a 5-3 and it was tough sledding after

Comment

Working...
                                X