Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam416
    replied
    Sparty insisted on passing a bunch when OSU two starting safeties and anchor LB (Eichenberg) are out. When they do run it’s good for 4-5 ypc. When they pass it’s not great.

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    To be honest, OSU looks a lot more impressive vs. Sparty even with the field goal. Their offense may be coming into their own. Never mind Talent sandbaggery.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    well WE shut MSU out ... lol

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Lol. Harlon is really excited kicking a field goal on 4th and 3 to make it OSU 21-3. That'll show em...

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Who calls plays for MSU. Not that it matters much cause they'll get smoked anyway, but just for chuckles I'm watching this game and the play calls are dialed up to specifically end drives.. haha.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    FROOT LOOPS do you believe in Miracles?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Or

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    None of this would be happening of course...had M not cheated...

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Weak bitch who sucks at his job wants to punish a coach with no due process or investigation. LOL Sparty, never change.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied

He seemed pretty quiet during the tuggathon…

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Now that we know Alan Haller is one of the biggest crybabies wanting Michigan games canceled.

I'm even more disappointed in Harbaugh for not running up the score WAY more while Dumtonio watched (without any sign stealing) and not letting the players plant Paul Buyan at midfield like they wanted to do.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Trevor Keegan spoke today on the win over Michigan State:

"Everything that happened in that tunnel last year - we said we were over it, we weren't over it. We wanted to go there, really beat down on them. So it was nice."

I think this was well-known when Mike Sainristil had a few more things he wanted to say in his postgame interview with NBC after the team’s 49-0 victory over Michigan State on Saturday at Spartan Stadium.

Sideline reporter Kathryn Tappen appeared to be wrapping up with Sainristil, but the fifth-year captain spontaneously pulled redshirt sophomore cornerback Ja’Den McBurrows (who was mugged in the tunnel) into the camera shot. “The adversity he went through, with what happened last year in that tunnel, to come out and have a game like he did tonight?” “That’s my guy,”
    Last edited by WingsFan; October 31, 2023, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    LOL. So true. They probably got a degree in Professional Victimhood.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    Originally posted by klondike View Post
    Spartanland has a reputation for attractive girls. That may be enough for famous finger flutterer Urban Meyer.
    A coworker's sisters both went to State and he said "I don't know what that school does to people but they both came back a-holes".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X