Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott runs hard but can't hang on to the ball

Comment

• Did the same thing earlier this year.

Comment

• Yea and started that down fall vs Wisconsin last year, and was benched @ Illinois for fumbling.

Comment

• This officiating is horrendous, as ND scores again

Comment

• You can't leave it in the hands of the refs, but I can complain about that awful offsides call. If he is lined up offsides that can be called every effing play.

Comment

• .500 team on the season ?
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I would think so. But it might be close

Comment

• Ok, they need to beat Minnesota, that would put them 1 win from bowl eligibility and give them momentum going into Homecoming against the Hoosiers. I'm sure Fleck will have the Gophers ready and Dantonio has to worry about a letdown.

Comment

• It will certainly be a challenge for Dantonio get a effort anywhere near that of the UM game out of his players again (until oLIEo anyway)
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Gopher's look awful. They've lost to Maryland & Purdue but beat up on cupcake OOC opponents. I don't they'll win 3 B1G games (out of 9).

Comment

• I agree. That's why I list them as a toss up for us.

Comment

• I hope you are right WM.

Comment

• I wasn't impressed with you guys (yet you're better than my expectations) so it could still be a close game with the Gopher's being at home. After Ohio State, Penn State, & Wisconsin, I have a tough time picking the #4 team in the B1G It sure is a distant 4th.

Comment

• Good win, they had a tough time bottling up that backup QB at the end. LJ Scott was 95 percent of being the Man, but that fumble. He looked like the NFL running back he is expected to be, but the fumbles have to stop.

Comment

• No, that was an impressive win. The 4th quarter scrambling by Minnesota and the final score don't reflect the control MSU had overall in that game.

I think MSU is going to challenge for the BT East title. If there is a coach that can do a better job at football than ufm, it's Dantonio.

I don't think he gets enough credit for the kind of game prep and in game play-calling he appears to be responsible for. I know with reasonable certainty that against M he RPS'ed the shit out of Don Brown and that is saying something. In close games like the M/MSU game was, you only need one or two of those to win.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X