Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The remedy would be centralized scheduling, and for every team to play no less than 16 games in the regular season. I mean, if you really want to not have to use eyeball tests and rules of thumb, that's what you'd need.

But that will never happen.

And so rules of thumb and eyeball test, it is.

Comment

• One of their issues is they have that beyond stupid weekly show where that idiot gets out and gives clues to where they stand on the teams. Last week Southern Crook Kirby Hocutt said, "Very little seperation in the committee's eyes between teams 5 through 8"

Yesterday he said Alabama was clearly better than OSU thus removing the conference championship tiebreaker. What happened in the last week to change that Southern Crook's mind? Both USC and OSU won tough championship games and Nick Saban was "out recruiting."

Comment

• Do bag men need to be recruited? I figured they just showed up with a Brinks truck outside the football facility and were ushered inside.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They're starting early this year:

“The records are what they are,” Dantonio said during a Sunday afternoon press conference. “I’ll just continue to focus on beating Michigan.”

@CoachJim4UM: Saw Coach D comments on continuing to "focus" on how "he" can beat Michigan. Congrats on turning around a 3-9 team, plagued with off field issues. Good for BIG to have him back.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Cool story Glenn, he doesn't need to use quotations around focus.

Comment

• I wish Harbaugh would stay off twitter. Just shut up and go out and win games . Enough with the media and off field stuff.

Comment

• Kids love it.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                  I wish Harbaugh would stay off twitter. Just shut up and go out and win games . Enough with the media and off field stuff.
                  This. MSU keeps getting the last laugh on the field. Anyone who talks smack at this point about this rivalry from our side looks like a clown.

Comment

• That's for damn sure.

Comment

• Talking smack is fine, Dantonio opened the issue slightly and I wish he would ignore the Michigan questions. The head coach talking about another program's off field issues is a low blow in my opinion. I hope he doesn't respond to Coach Jim.

Comment

• Dantonio will use this next year to turn his players into possessed demons in the UM game like he always does.

Hope Harbaugh can do the same.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          Dantonio will use this next year to turn his players into possessed demons in the UM game like he always does.
                          Yup. Harbaugh should have ignored it, or edited out the backhandedness of it.

Comment

• I don't mind it this time, im glad Jim acknowledged Sparty exists.

Not Dantonio fault this time either. He has a press conference about the Holiday Bowl and the media asks him about Michigan (getting the bowl game MSU wanted). laughing - seriously he cant win no matter what he has done on the field when it comes to the Wolverines.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Talking smack is fine, Dantonio opened the issue slightly and I wish he would ignore the Michigan questions. The head coach talking about another program's off field issues is a low blow in my opinion. I hope he doesn't respond to Coach Jim.
                                He responded.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X