Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh today on Dan-troll-ilo

“I didn’t understand how he dragged us into his frustration about what bowl game he went to, I just prefer he didn’t talk about us.”

Comment

• Dantonio gets asked about Michigan all the time, Harbaugh should know that. But perhaps he rents space in Jimmy's head.

Comment

• Heh ..... I absolutely know he does. And urbz has the space right next door.

Like I said, HARBAUGH!!! is pissed off and this is a good thing.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Sparty brings too much of this on themselves. That "little brother" crap has been completely adopted by them. If Valenti and the like don't go ballistic when the mere mention of Harbaugh's name or anything remotely related to Michigan then a lot of this nonsense would go away.

Comment

• Dantonio LOVES "little brother" talk. It gets his kids ginned up for that game like nothing else.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
              Sparty brings too much of this on themselves. That "little brother" crap has been completely adopted by them. If Valenti and the like don't go ballistic when the mere mention of Harbaugh's name or anything remotely related to Michigan then a lot of this nonsense would go away.
              ...I view them more as a crazed cousin...like Cousin Eddie on Vacation...than a little brother...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior.

Comment

• Dantonio and Mike Leach were interviewed for the Holiday Bowl. Dantonio starts to talk about the playoffs when he is interrupted - gets asked about Jim Harbaughs “game used khakis.” Dantiono was not pleased to say the least , but handled it well saying "Its not relevant to the conversation"

This is and has been ridiculous. I seriously I think the media is now trolling Dantoino, and Mark is right about one thing - it will never be over. Cant say I like it though.

Comment

• Gus is calling this one. I have noticed lately he has been making mistakes as in getting some players names wrong, and he has trouble hearing the whistle/not seeing flags quick enough - there is no use going bananas when the play has been called dead.

Comment

• Did Gus take a Valium before this game? He’s positively sedate. Though Joel Klatt won’t shut up.

Comment

• I like the game plan of running Lewerke a lot. Make them pay for those DL shifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                          Sparty brings too much of this on themselves. That "little brother" crap has been completely adopted by them. If Valenti and the like don't go ballistic when the mere mention of Harbaugh's name or anything remotely related to Michigan then a lot of this nonsense would go away.
                          Coach D was asked about Jim's khakis during the media day for this game. I think the media doesn't know when to not talk about Harbaugh since they never really stop talking about him, like he's won something.

Comment

• Im glad the B10 finally may be clobbering the Pac 12. Sparty tonight, Purdue last night and yes im cheering on osu tomorrow vs SC. Penn State will play Washington sat night (I hate them too).

The only team I like out there is Stanford.

Comment

• How in the hell is WSU rated so highly defensively? They have looked like a MAC level defense.

Comment

• Who knows? They lost last years Holiday Bowl to Minnesota of all teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X