Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    Hmmm... Tucker and Tracy had 27 phone calls that lasted more than 30 minutes in a 1 year span. Jeff is correct that he's liable under the morality clause in his contract but there clearly was a personal relationship outside of her advocacy work. According to the text messages Tucker's team released yesterday, she was broke and owes back taxes to the IRS dating back to at least 2018 and her primary goal was to get a facelift and produce a documentary about her work which she was hoping Tucker would pay for (at least in part). A lot of the texts are blacked out so Team Tuck is clearly releasing only what they want us to see butt there's always more to the story.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Please?

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    You might, but I'd politely decline. For now.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Might I suggest a gas chamber?

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    After reading these last few posts I think I need to take a shower with Lysol.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Yep. It will take a period like D'Antoni's really good 5 year run in the early/mid 10's to even break into the top 5 discussion and that level of success hadn't been seen since the 1960s, if ever. That's their ceiling if EVERYTHING goes their way and they enter a twice in a lifetime level of success. The floor, however... Oh man, that's some OceanGate type depths. Go ahead and make a shitty hire, MSU.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Sparty is, at very best, behind OSU, M, PSU and Wisconsin and maybe in an ugly tie with Iowa. And I mean more longer term than just right now. Presently they suck worse than Rutgers AND have shitstain baggage.

Anywho, USC and Oregon are obviously better. That means you have 6 programs that range from wildly better to plain better — giving Sparty every benefit of the doubt.

Going forward it’s very easy to see them behind Iowa, UCLA, Washington, Bert’s fucktwats, Rhule’s fucktwats and even Boaty fucktwats.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Isn't it odd we hold a football coach to a higher standard than the POTUS?

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    So Tucker gets fired for jacking off in the privacy of his home but Bill Clinton keeps his job after getting a hummer in the Oral Office?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    MSU is so good at shaming and discrediting themselves that Tucker was really just piling on.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    So we can have drag queen hours at grade schools but a man cannot spew his seed over the phone? What a fucked up world we live in.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    If Tucker centers his claim against MSU around the issue of consent he's just as stupid as we all thought he was, or more probably, his legal team sucks. His contract has what I'd describe as iron-clad definitions of what kind of behaviors are grounds for termination. That there are signed statements by Tuck that, despite being married, he carried on a long term relationship with M's Tracy and was jacking off on the phone with her. That shit clearly comes under the contract clause, among others, that says if he brings discredit on the U by his conduct, he can be axed.

It's immaterial that Ms.Tracy consented to phone sex involving Tucker masturbating. It's immaterial that his relationship with Tracy and his misconduct got leaked potentially violating Tuck's privacy. He did what he did and what he did is grounds for terminating his contract. But, then again, what do I know.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    You really need to cut back on the refined sugars and caffeine bro...

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    So much truth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X