Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell could MPU absolve Sandusky for so long?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shannon Smith says she has a “very hard time believing” that all of these women and girls are telling the truth.

"Some of those girls, to be quite frank, they didn’t even know what to think because they never felt victimized. He was never inappropriate to them. And because of everything they’ve seen, they just feel like they must have been victimized. And I think that’s really unfortunate."

“there is a legitimate medical treatment that involves touching sensitive areas and even penetrations.” People are criticizing the techniques he used, there is undeniably proof that those techniques would take a girl who came into his office unable to walk and fix her in a way that she was able to compete the next day. So, I see good in Larry Nassar.”

Comment

• Good Lord.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The distinct possibility exists that Nassar only has 254 victims instead of 256 victims. So he might not be such a bad guy after all.

Comment

• OK ...... I was going to mention this but wasn't prepared to defend that fuck Nassar but now Shannon Smith (Nassar's lawyer) has talked about it publicaly but not in the precise detail she's unable to mention.

A common malady in athletes who leap or jump and this goes beyond the actual event they compete in and includes training (e.g., football players do a lot plyometrics) is Piriformis Syndrome. Look it up.

The typical treatment for this is deep massage. The Priformis mm. is covered by the Gluteus major and minor and sits just under these two large muscles inserting along the lateral border of the femur and originating along the pubic ramus. It's hard to get to. If you've ever had a butt cramp, you know it's painful and it is a SOB to get rid of. It can be so painful as to be debilitating. One of the best ways to get at this muscle to release it by myofascial release techniques when needed is through the rectum.

So now you know ..... and damn it I'm not defending Nassar.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So, Jeff is now defending Nassar?!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Unbelievable.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She reported Larry Nassar in 2014. Nothing happened

A Michigan State University employee said Larry Nassar’s methods expose patients to unnecessary trauma. But it still let him practice.

MSU doctored the report of this girl's allegation against the fucker.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• " One of the best ways to get at this muscle to release it by myofascial release techniques when needed is through the rectum."

With an ungloved unlubricated hand? Before giving Nassar the benefit of the doubt don't forget he pled guilty to sexual assault

Comment

• EFZ
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Direct your questions and sentiments to Shannon White, you two. I'm only hear to describe the malady and a procedure to correct it in medical terms.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• :::fascinating:::
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Disturbing that you are fascinated by this procedure.

Comment

• I'm fascinated by the fact some of you douches are making excuses for this vermin...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                I'm fascinated by the fact some of you douches are making excuses for this vermin...
                                Correct!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X