Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, for one, am all in favor of not baiting Masspartan. He shows up twice a year at max for a drive-by, which is more than enough exposure to those kind of posts.
    ha ha I gave him one token post and he fell for it

Comment

• The parents of Michigan State University sophomore Miles Bridges received at least $470 from the associate of a sports agent, according to FBI documents obtained in a report from Yahoo Sports.

Comment

• NCAA President Mark Emmert issued a statement early Friday morning

“These allegations, if true, point to systematic failures that must be fixed and fixed now if we want college sports in America,” Emmert wrote. “Simply put, people who engage in this kind of behavior have no place in college sports. They are an affront to all those who play by the rules. Following the Southern District of New York's indictments last year, the NCAA Board of Governors and I formed the independent Commission on College Basketball, chaired by Condoleezza Rice, to provide recommendations on how to clean up the sport. With these latest allegations, it's clear this work is more important now than ever. The Board and I are completely committed to making transformational changes to the game and ensuring all involved in college basketball do so with integrity. We also will continue to cooperate with the efforts of federal prosecutors to identify and punish the unscrupulous parties seeking to exploit the system through criminal acts.”

Comment

• LOL at $470. Pikers

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but early speculation was that he was Kentucky-bound until perhaps the January of his senior year or so? If the family took money in any way connected to MSU, that figure must represent only what's known.

Comment

• Yes. There were two entries in an expense report. One for $ 70 for lunch and one for $ 400 as a loan to his mother.

Comment

• This is just a list of the programs in a document who did business with ASM Sports. We'll see if this is just the tip of the iceberg or all the feds could find. It's not a complete list of the basketball programs who don't play by the same rules.

Comment

• Ex-MSU dean, Strampel was arrested at his house. Nassar boss William Strampel facing neglect of duty, criminal sexual conduct charges

Here's an article about MSU's attempt at spin control -- by spending a ton of money monitoring social media. Imagine that you're a legislator who didn't attend MSU. How eager can you be to bail out MSU, Engler & Co.? MSU's crisis management team hasn't just been consistently wrong, they've also been clueless in the process.

Comment

• 5dimes has listed Nebraska as a 5-1 favorite to be the next BigTen team caught in a pedophilia scandal. Personally, my money is on Iowa. Although the DNA differnces in the corn peoples is too similar to really draw a line between.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A southern redneck making DNA jokes...classic...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• While that's true, Alabam"Alum"'s principle genetic defect is his Scottish ancestry.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• cogent
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, it's not really a DNA joke. It's a "there is no substantive difference between Iowans and Nebraskans" joke. Please get the nuance there.

And, interestingly, the number one state in America for incest (forced or consensual) is Nebraska. Nebraska is third in pedophilia behind Oregon and New Hampshire. The Nordic Corn folk who conquered Nebraska (which is the Cherokee word for 'buggery peoples') were well known for their, ahem, 'predilections.'
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lucid bullpucky
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent,

Comment

Working...
                                X