Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember every bounce that is bouncing away from Sparty this season will bounce their way vs M; they'll keep it within 30.

Comment

• They won't get to 6-6, what a disaster. They might not get to 3 wins. Take the lumps, come back next year.

Comment

• The football world in Michigan has been upside down for several years. There are early signs of it turning right side up. Here comes the sun. It's been a long, cold, lonely winter...
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Bang bang Jimbo's maize hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            There's a 50/50 chance MSU doesn't score a point. I don't know how they expect to move the ball against Michigan, who probably has the most devastating defense in the country.
            "Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that."
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              "Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that."
              EXCELLENT PULL!

Comment

• lol Is this some kind of Bust?

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Did he kill that dude?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It was pretty bad, Miguel Machado needs to not play anymore.

Comment

• BTN reporting Lewerke will (probably) get the start again vs Maryland - with O'conner seeing playing time as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          BTN reporting Lewerke will (probably) get the start again vs Maryland - with O'conner seeing playing time as well.
                          Sounds like Dorktonio doesn't know what to do with his QB's situation.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Did you use all your brainpower to come up with that nickname Chief?

Comment

• Sounds like it worked.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X