Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And had a poster made with a picture of Dantonio and players from Detroit which read that those who stayed are already champions.

And players last year taunted the student section after the game. And dantonio taunted fans asking where'd all the wolverines go. And incredulously saying that god was on their side.

There has been a lot of talk coming from Sparty the last several years. It is simply not true to say that there hasn't been.

Comment

• Yeah, that was an idiotic comment, even for Froot.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        They were silent when things were going good.
        Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        No they weren't.
        No they weren't.

They were crying that they didn't get any respect.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          No they weren't
          Yeah, that's what I said.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah OK

Comment

• Dude! You're kicking the wrong way!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What will always kill me about that play is that, in addition to being in the wrong punt formation, several things had to go wrong for Michigan, and they all did. The snap was dropped, O'Neill doesn't fall on the ball, he tries to kick the ball, it lands directly in the hands of the one Spartan who had a chance to score, and Butt isn't able to catch him until he's falling in the end zone. It was a perfect storm of shit.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nope, Sparty fans littered my facebook wall for the entire week leading up to gameday (& after game day for a week too) for most of the past 7+ years. This year is remarkably different.

I'm friends and work with more Spartan fans than Michigan fans, no Spartan fan has said a word. Not a single word. They are all off the bandwagon or in hiding.

Comment

• Your first problem was facebook, it isn't real life.

Comment

• Far from just being facebook, like I said more my friends are Spartans. Friend I work with that always talks Spartans avoided me like the plague when I saw him earlier this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        What will always kill me about that play is that, in addition to being in the wrong punt formation, several things had to go wrong for Michigan, and they all did. The snap was dropped, O'Neill doesn't fall on the ball, he tries to kick the ball, it lands directly in the hands of the one Spartan who had a chance to score, and Butt isn't able to catch him until he's falling in the end zone. It was a perfect storm of shit.
                        Plus Wayne Lyons getting his jersey practically ripped off during the return.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          Far from just being facebook, like I said more my friends are Spartans. Friend I work with that always talks Spartans avoided me like the plague when I saw him earlier this week.
                          My lunatic brother estranged his three daughters from us by threatening them after he and his wife divorced. I found 2 of them via Facebook and was able to bring them back into the family. They thought we didn't like them when that couldn't be further from the truth. Facebook doesn't have to be evil.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• They realize they're gonna get assraped worse than Wizard on a Friday night, so hiding under the nearest rock.

Their fanbase has always been a bunch of blowhard pussies, just like their bitch coach.
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Ha ha, when an Internet Tough Guy and Intellectual Giant like Paul L starts ranting about blowhards, he's projecting. The next smart thing he says will be his first.

Michigan will win this game pretty easily, I'm not sure what kind of trash talk a Spartan fan is supposed to say. Back when a couple two liters got you admittance to Michigan Stadium, guys like Paul L never posted. He has the equivalent of liquid courage.

Just remember Paul L, you may win this game but Donald Trump is right, the system is rigged. It's rigged against men like you. #maga
                              Last edited by froot loops; October 27, 2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Plus Wayne Lyons getting his jersey practically ripped off during the return.
                                It was a great block, it made Eddie Brown smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X