Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, I've been posting for years, even during the dark days of HokeRiguez. Rarely post now since this forum has turned into a circle jerk for fanboys of every rival school, and has lost any semblance of an M board.

But back to your idiotic post: you got called out for being a moron, and your school of choice has been relegated to its normal, rightful place as a middling B1G program, about a year or two ahead of schedule.

And middling is being kind. It's understandable why pussy sparty fans want to avoid any CFB talk like the plague.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Yeah you weren't seen for long time but when they get good, you come out of the woodwork. It's not your fault, it's everyone else's fault. Your rage is justified! Ha ha.

Maybe your next post will improve, we can always hope.

Comment

• The rich tapesty of collegial spirit and good will is on display here. This seed of fellowship and glorious camaraderie arrives with gossamer wings and takes root in the rocky crags of a cold and cruel world. The tree that defiantly grows from this miraculous shoot gives cool shade in summer, protection from the ill winds of discord in winter, and produces the sweet fruit of harmony and kindness for all to enjoy in spring. In fall? In fall, well, we're fucked. But the rest of the months...yeah. All that good stuff.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut the fuck up

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Shut the fuck up

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
              Dude, I've been posting for years, even during the dark days of HokeRiguez. Rarely post now since this forum has turned into a circle jerk for fanboys of every rival school, and has lost any semblance of an M board.

I think that this is a pretty good forum and solid M board. There is balance brought by opposing team's fans, there aren't many assholes (unlike the Lions forum) and most posters and posts are, all things considered, respectful.

There is nothing worse that an "our team is the best, rah rah rah" for that has no basis in reality.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                The rich tapesty of collegial spirit and good will is on display here. This seed of fellowship and glorious camaraderie arrives with gossamer wings and takes root in the rocky crags of a cold and cruel world. The tree that defiantly grows from this miraculous shoot gives cool shade in summer, protection from the ill winds of discord in winter, and produces the sweet fruit of harmony and kindness for all to enjoy in spring. In fall? In fall, well, we're fucked. But the rest of the months...yeah. All that good stuff.
                I love Froot Loops, AlabamAlum, Talent, Entropy, and the others from rival schools (not sure above TheWizard (c: ) posting here. Keeps it interesting, and these folks are very sharp to stay connected despite the bias that even we great Wolverines occasionally display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                  They realize they're gonna get assraped worse than Wizard on a Friday night, so hiding under the nearest rock.

Their fanbase has always been a bunch of blowhard pussies, just like their bitch coach.
                  Bastard.

hello
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                    I love Froot Loops, AlabamAlum, Talent, Entropy, and the others from rival schools (not sure above TheWizard (c: ) posting here. Keeps it interesting, and these folks are very sharp to stay connected despite the bias that even we great Wolverines occasionally display.
                    Wizard is the most beloved and intelligent yet grounded posters here. Talent and AlabAlum...well not so much. Combined IQ of those fuckin rods is roughly the adding of vegemite and duck butter...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brian Lewerke will miss remainder of season after suffering broken tibia vs M.

Comment

• That sucks

Comment

• Yep he would have been the starter rest of the way, working on next year.

Comment

• But yeah, MSU was tougher and played more physical football.

I'm really sorry to do this because I hate it when players are injured but, you have to understand, I believe MSU fans have a dick for a head coach that sends the wrong kinds of messages to his players about the game of football and playing it with character and respect for your opponent.

I posted elsewhere quoting from a post game interview with Dantonio and Lewark that I thought what they said in that interview was crap. Instead of giving M a tip of the hat for beating them. Lewark said Wormley told him MSU played more physically than M. Wormley denied that in a tweet. Dantonio, in the post game, never once acknowledged that M played a good game; instead, what he did, was point to how his team came back (they never threatened) and hung in there, which they did and everyone on M's side, including Harbaugh in his post game acknowledged, but then goes on to list any number of things MSU did that could have won the game, if this then that, what if, what if.

For God sake, Mike, you got beat, you got out coached making a boat load of stupid calls that showed nothing more than what a dick you are and got hammered for most of them - 0-4 on 4th down conversion attempts that were stuffed and the 2 pt. conversion attempt to "send a message" to M with Peppers running back a poorly executed pitch by Terry on a scoop and score for 2 that stuffed that dumb call right up the place where sun don't shine on Dantonio's sorry ass in the process.

Any way, I'm done with this and if MSU fans have any notion of why M fans disrespect the MSU football program and Mark Dantonio in particular, why Mike Hart called MSU Little Brother, it's out there for everyone to see. I would like this to be different. Be a respectful rivalry like the M/osu rivalry has been for decades but it's not and I blame Dantonio for most of that.

Not you in any way Froot. You've been a great contributor here but frankly and as an M fan, I intensely dislike MSU football and wish the team you root for and it's HC, Mark Dantonio, misery for as long as he's coaching at MSU and Jim Harbaugh is at M delivering that message with character and cruelty that MSU so justly deserves for 8, now 9, years of dickery.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I don't see the issue. I think I'm missing something. He didn't give a "tip of the hat"? C'mon, man. And the "send a message" thing could mean to his own team. As in, you keep trying to score until the bell sounds. Going for two was silly, but I didn't take it as a thumb in M's eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                I posted elsewhere quoting from a post game interview with Dantonio and Lewark that I thought what they said in that interview was crap. Instead of giving M a tip of the hat for beating them.
                                I disagree here, Dantonio opened his post game presser congratulating Michigan and coach Harbaugh. Other than that the rest of your post is spot on. THE main reason I hate MSU football is because of their dick head fans. Yes I know there are MSU fans (like froot and brooklyn here) that are good but on the whole they are not.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X