Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never EVER read a post by The Wizard.

Comment

• Wiz - Do adults really need to dress up for Halloween?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        Never EVER read a post by The Wizard.
        ...you would be wise to listen to THE_WIZARD_...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Wiz - Do adults really need to dress up for Halloween?
          ...only if you want free candy...or the shit beat out of you...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This game is in a long-ass weather delay. Has there really been lightning there for three hours?

Comment

• It's gotta be clear for 30 minutes. So, one lighting strike every 20 minutes or so = massive delays. Been there, it's no fun.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And they are still having a halftime? After a 3 hour and 20 minute delay? Jesus.

Comment

• It is supposed to be short

Comment

• One can yank on a WRs pants the whole route and not draw a flag?

Comment

• If they ever call it, Sparty might stop.

Comment

• Sounds like good coaching. Refs look at jersey tugs and hooking. Not so much britches pulling.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As much as I usually dislike FOX's college football coverage, I like this broadcast.

No Screaming Gus and a great wide angle view of the field so you can see what's going on. I wish all football coverage would use this camera view.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            This game is in a long-ass weather delay. Has there really been lightning there for three hours?
                            It started moving through the Detroit area around 4pm and it is still booming out there at 6:45.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              It started moving through the Detroit area around 4pm and it is still booming out there at 6:45.
                              Good grief now I'm hoping we don't lose power.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh look another flag after the outcome of the play

Comment

Working...
                                X